Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I can´t proceed with mom after jerk-off and dream BJ. Choose (growing up)-(conflicted) never apears in my Laptop, there only say all online courses done. help please. how to send a fake mail with no.........123, and go further with nude yoga and massage oil ( no Sexshop yet ). No kissing help kitchen

Nuihc

Oct 10, 2017
Brother, now You can follow the path, talk with Veronica, Breakfast and go to the Bathroom, She'll try to rebel, go in the MC bedroom and do a new punishement, no panties, good Luck and good Sunday, sorry for the late reply, I wasn't here, the Save here is ready to the point to follow the path :):):)
Wow! Thanks for the help bud! I appreciate it!

Reactions: Carlo S

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
I can´t proceed with mom after done the jerk-off and dream BJ.
Help please Choose (growing up)-(conflicted) never apears in my Laptop, there only say all online courses done, I use cheat, maybe that´s the point.
How to send a fake mail with no.........123, and go further with nude yoga and massage oil ( no Sexshop yet ). No kissing help kitchen. I try all many times Yoga 3 scene done. Here my save, thanks in advance!

Emper0rr

Sep 24, 2017
Whenever i try to start the new version it fails to load. Gives me a failed message that optimal resolution not achieved game can not start. Anyone help please?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I can´t proceed with mom after done the jerk-off and dream BJ.
Help please Choose (growing up)-(conflicted) never apears in my Laptop, there only say all online courses done, I use cheat, maybe that´s the point.
How to send a fake mail with no.........123, and go further with nude yoga and massage oil ( no Sexshop yet ). No kissing help kitchen. I try all many times Yoga 3 scene done. Here my save, thanks in advance!

You have to go to Moms bedroom at 20.00, click on her laptop and read the message. Next day go on your PC and send fake email, the correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2. At 22.00 spy on her in her bedroom and confess. Next day at 21.00 in the living room give full body massage. Next day open phone and google sex shop, this opens sex shop location, go to sex shop when open, they have sold out of massage oil, go to gym and talk with Amy until you have no more options, Give Veronica's panties to Amy to gat the massage oil.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
You have to go to Moms bedroom at 20.00, click on her laptop and read the message. Next day go on your PC and send fake email, the correct choices are: 2, 2, 3, 3, 1, 1, 2. At 22.00 spy on her in her bedroom and confess. Next day at 21.00 in the living room give full body massage. Next day open phone and google sex shop, this opens sex shop location, go to sex shop when open, they have sold out of massage oil, go to gym and talk with Amy until you have no more options, Give Veronica's panties to Amy to gat the massage oil.
First thanks I´ll try, but my problem will be Veronica´s panty, because after the Neon-Club I buy the maid-clothes and give to her, she think I´m dumm. Anyway I don´t get the chorus with normal clothes 3 picture before and now what every time I ask her 10 AM 12 AM... only 2 option ( Money or Drive apears ). I don´t have a save after the neon club sorry, my fault.

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
First thanks I´ll try, but my problem will be Veronica´s panty, because after the Neon-Club I buy the maid-clothes and give to her, she think I´m dumm. Anyway I don´t get the chorus with normal clothes 3 picture before and now what every time I ask her 10 AM 12 AM... only 2 option ( Money or Drive apears ). I don´t have a save after the neon club sorry, my fault.
You should got the maid outfit before going to neon, you may have to start again or see if someone has a save that can help you.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Somebody has a save for Veronica to buy the maid-outfit before the neon club starts, thanks in advance.

FibaG

Jul 8, 2018
How much content have this game? It's worth download it and play? or should wait for version 0.10?

Cybernetics

Jun 18, 2018
How much content have this game? It's worth download it and play? or should wait for version 0.10?
Certainly worth the download and play. There is enough content to keep you busy for awhile. Especially if you don't use the guide. Even if you do, still has quite a bit of content.

Reactions: Carlo S

rctalon1972

Dec 31, 2017
is there a trick to getting veronicas panties , i keep spanking her and nothing is changing , is there a trick to which cheek to smack , i stop when she says ouch .

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
is there a trick to getting veronicas panties , i keep spanking her and nothing is changing , is there a trick to which cheek to smack , i stop when she says ouch .
You have to spank her exactly 12 times, 6 right and 6 left this give you extra submission points, eventually she will rebel in the bathroom when doing the laundry chore and you can then get her panties.

Tabu9000

May 4, 2018
Your welcome, the Brothers will always try and help a Brother in need.
After you give Veronica the maid outfit, make sure you go to the gym at 14.00 and hear Amy and Veronica talking about Club Neon, then google Club Neon to open it.
I do that already now and buy the maid-outfit before and give to her, but still when I try the chorus with her any time only the money and drive as option after neon-club. Here my safe with Mom done.

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes