• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
@Faerin, thanks a lot Amigo, for sharing ------ Who is the superhero, She’s hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 123042 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
looks like its going to be SpreadPool :eek:penedeyewink::heartcoveredeyes:

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm guessing, the Crazy Fat Chick's twin sister......"Dead Poon".
Or
Officer Debbie's boss...…"The Flash-er"
Or
Clair's office rival......"Lady PMS"
Or
The Man Bear Chick………"Spider Trap"

In any event, It promises to be good...……………………...Peace!!
@Faerin I completely forgot to add in my own Achievement for these...forgive me Brother, must be slipping.

Dead Poon- After saving your ass, she starts to grope you. Then she puts her head down at your crotch and starts to inhale deeply while vigorously masterbating……..Achievement...."Rubbing One Out"

The Flash-er - After saving you, she starts to give you a hand job...super fast. Just as your blowing your load, she quickly spins around, so that your load goes onto her ass and back....Achievement....."Fast Cum-Back".

Lady PMS - after saving you, she then starts riding your face. She rides your face, till she has orgasmed at least 7 times, filling your mouth with her juices, before she leaves you. You not only earn your red wings, but the Achievement....."I've Got That Bloated Feeling".

Spider Trap - after saving you, she starts grinding you, causing her giant clit to go erect. As the bulge starts to grow, you notice that an image appears (like disappearing ink). It's in the shape of a spider's web......Achievement....."Caught In A Web Of Lies".

I feel better now....………………..Peace!!

Reactions: La'Zaa

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
@Faerin, thanks a lot Amigo, for sharing ------ Who is the superhero, She’s hot :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes: View attachment 123042 :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:
Oh, I don't remember those eyes... seems new then... and yes, very hot.

Mt PewPew

May 3, 2018
Hmm, here is an interesting thought. Maybe add a martial arts mechanic to tie in with the fitness mechanic so the MC can go on "dates" with her while she is cleaning up the streets.

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
Hmm, here is an interesting thought. Maybe add a martial arts mechanic to tie in with the fitness mechanic so the MC can go on "dates" with her while she is cleaning up the streets.
YES.. We get a costume for the MC, a Mask for our sidekick (and wise teacher) 'The Pigeon' then we go out to save the world. Just think how many more Women we can hook up with doing that.. Of course with my luck they'll all fall for the Pigeon. :)

Just a thought.

Marcel5001

May 20, 2018
Man, thanks, you're the best, @Faerin she is very hot, and tell her, I need to be saved.

Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
Just going by the Eyes....

Dimargo

Apr 16, 2018
can someone help me with how to progress with the mom.
It says to help her with yoga in the morning but when I talk to her she says its too advanced and to do it with her and the other girls on Saturday, which i already did and my strength is at 50 if that has anything to do with it.

Carcalla

Nov 21, 2017
Wooow, sexy sexy.:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::eek:penedeyewink::closedtongue: I hope she'll rescue me someday..:closedtongue::closedtongue::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink::eek:penedeyewink:

@Faerin Great great work brother!!! @Carlo S Thank you brother for share it with us :D:D:D:D:D

Shiva0067

Sep 3, 2017
It says to help her with yoga in the morning but when I talk to her she says its too advanced and to do it with her and the other girls on Saturday, which i already did and my strength is at 50 if that has anything to do with it.
Don't ask to join. Instead choose the other option, I think it's ask if she needs help or something. That should open things up for you.

Hope that helps

Reactions: Carlo S and Sycho

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Instead of helping her, ask her if she needs anything.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes