Asphyx

Jun 11, 2017
how to fix this View attachment 116283
I tried changing the resolutions
execute as administrator
I disabled antivirus
but nothing worked
it gives this error
Both of you have to understand that the game can only run in a resolution that is less than (windowed) or equal to your current screen resolution capability.
If you run your desktop in 640X480 then windowed mode will probably fail. And if your card isn't able to do 1280X720 it will also fail in both modes.

You should all be running with DX 12 installed.
It would seem that most people having issues are having them on Win7. You really need to think about upgrading your OS.

4Finger

Engaged Member
Nov 24, 2016
Both of you have to understand that the game can only run in a resolution that is less than (windowed) or equal to your current screen resolution capability.
If you run your desktop in 640X480 then windowed mode will probably fail. And if your card isn't able to do 1280X720 it will also fail in both modes.

It would seem that most people having issues are having them on Win7. You really need to think about upgrading your OS.
I have Win 7 and never had that problem until now... Screensolution on mine is 1280x1024....

Teaber

Mar 26, 2017
To what? MS' iPad wannabe? If it was worth a tinker's damn, they wouldn't have tried to give it away and then tried to force feed it as an update.
When I want a tablet operating system, I'll buy a tablet.
Agreed. The thing is, despite of Microsoft claiming otherwise and trying to incentivate the update to Windows 10, most users (as of early 2017, 47%, according to NetMarketShare) still use Windows 7. And there are good reasons for that.

Then again, the only game I keep having problems with is this one. Last updates it was the animations; this one, it won't even start. Frankly, it's kind of frustrating. And even more so having to read that potential players are the ones who should think of upgrading their systems instead of the game being adapted to the systems most widely used. Puzzling, to say the least.
I like the game, but I'm getting tired of having issues that require installing or modifying shit with each update.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018

I use Windows 7 Ultimate (x64) with DirectX 9 installed but I'm not seeing the same problem everyone else has been talking about. So I can verify that it's not an OS issue. The problem is with the graphics card drivers and/or DirectX itself.

Edited to include PC specs..

System Specs

PC: Custom built..
CPU: AMD FX-8320E
GPU: AMD Radeon R7 250 Series
Motherboard: Asus M5A78L-M/USB3
RAM: 16GB DDR3

Other software used: Adobe Flash Player v30.0.0.113, Unity Web Player v5.3.8f2, DirectX v9, The-Codecs v5.0 (Theoretica DivX), DivX web player v2.6.3.88

Granted, the hardware isn't the greatest (it suites my needs), but I've never ran into any problems with this game or any of the animated scenes in other AVNs. And as you can see, I can play it just fine..

When I play this game, I set my display settings to 1920 x 1080 (with "windowed" unchecked). I also make sure that I select the same setting in the game's resolution drop down menu and select the highest graphics quality the game will allow ("Fantastic"). Others I've talked to in PM about this have tried various resolution settings, however they're still experiencing the same error. That leads me to suspect the drivers for the graphics card or it's an issue with DirectX. Though I've not narrowed it down any further than that.

Also, I should point out that those whom I've spoken to about this problem are either using Windows 7 or Windows 10 so the problem exists in both Windows platforms.

Jaspion

Apr 29, 2017
Has anyone had a problem with getting Veronica's park event?? I can't seem to get it. I don't get the reward option during breakfest. I did every thing else.
I'm using the latest version.

Nosket

May 25, 2018
I stop in this part with Amy:
Phone show in contacts: 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon.'
But I go in Neon, talk with Amy and the dialogue is ever the same: 'Oh, hey cutie! Would you- / What brings you here? / Do you want to join me for a drink inside "cutie"? /
I choose the option 'Sure, I'd love to!', we drink and so she say 'It's good to to see you again!' / Can I get you a beer? / Well, I better get back to work, see you later! / Anytime! /
After this nothing happen, and because this I don't can advance with Veronica (I need send pictures for Amy, etc.)
Anyone know what I can do?

Reactions: 360boi and mpror

mpror

Feb 4, 2018
I stop in this part with Amy:
Phone show in contacts: 'I should check up on her, maybe we can have a drink at Neon.'
But I go in Neon, talk with Amy and the dialogue is ever the same: 'Oh, hey cutie! Would you- / What brings you here? / Do you want to join me for a drink inside "cutie"? /
I choose the option 'Sure, I'd love to!', we drink and so she say 'It's good to to see you again!' / Can I get you a beer? / Well, I better get back to work, see you later! / Anytime! /
After this nothing happen, and because this I don't can advance with Veronica (I need send pictures for Amy, etc.)
Anyone know what I can do?
I have the same issue as Nosket has, is there some trigger to this event? Or is it possible it might be bugged somehow?

My review so far: great game except i dont like the sandbox theme in these types of games. Theres literally no fun to be had just clicking around going from point A to B to get a few scenes after and repeat this process all over again. It breaks the immersion imo. Other then that great story, great characters. ty

Reactions: 360boi
Aug 16, 2017
This latest update broke the game for me, can't launch it gives an error about unable to change resolution. My native resolution is higher than the game's highest, and I have updated Direct X and driver versions. Version 0.7.6 worked/works fine, 0.7.7 does not.

keimelodie

Jun 21, 2017
cant play this new update due to screen resolution problem... last versions worked flawlessly on my system.. but not this new version....

Rb.Elliot

May 16, 2018
got a little bit problem here, something like this-
8:00 am,
Mom: Do the laundry
10 am,
Veronica [max everything, star 17 ] : wear my maid uniform ?
Mike: no, not today.

12:00
cleaning laundry wearing maid uniform.

how to fix this?

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
got a little bit problem here, something like this-
8:00 am,
Mom: Do the laundry
10 am,
Veronica [max everything, star 17 ] : wear my maid uniform ?
Mike: no, not today.

12:00
cleaning laundry wearing maid uniform.

how to fix this?
Well... why shouldn't she wear her maid uniform...? no uniform = no roleplaying

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes