Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
@Faerin, question if I may.. Some users I've spoken with are using Windows 7 and there is no option for disabling full screen compatibility in the "Compatibility" tab (I'm also using Windows 7 Ultimate (x64)) on the file's properties. Is there anything you see in my screenshot that might be similar or that could be changed?

Thank you!
Hey Sycho, sorry no.
I'm not able to test this myself, you could try messing around with the options a bit, but for now I can't give a better answer.

One cause of this is using an older DirectX version, but if the user is already on DX11, that shouldn't be the problem.
I'll look into some more tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Hey Sycho, sorry no.
I'm not able to test this myself, you could try messing around with the options a bit, but for now I can't give a better answer.

One cause of this is using an older DirectX version, but if the user is already on DX11, that shouldn't be the problem.
I'll look into some more tomorrow.

Thanks for the help!
You're welcome. And just for kicks, I'm using DX9 and have not experienced any issues with the game at all. Others, OTOH, are using DX11 and are experiencing this problem. So I've suggested to those users to uninstall DX11 and install version 9 instead and that didn't help in their case. So I'm really stumped on this one.

Reactions: Faerin

dogeatsdog

Jun 16, 2018
Brother, MC need go to the Health club and increase arousal with Sophia and finish the event with Her, and after follow the path of Ashley, in the Sunday morning going to the beach invite Emma, and in the beach talk with Ashley and MC can follow the two paths, after if have some doubts ask again, and You need invite Mom to the beach too and finish the event with Her, after weekdays 6.00 hours in the rooftop do the yoga nude and follow the path ;););)
Thanks for all your help with this. I've made a breakthrough with Claire. However, I'm still stuck on Veronica. It still says "Rewarding her for good behaviour is part of being a good master" however, I have put her over the desk over a dozen times and just used finger, and I still have problems getting her one on one at Neon. I need to find a trigger that I somehow missed along the way....please help!

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Thanks for all your help with this. I've made a breakthrough with Claire. However, I'm still stuck on Veronica. It still says "Rewarding her for good behaviour is part of being a good master" however, I have put her over the desk over a dozen times and just used finger, and I still have problems getting her one on one at Neon. I need to find a trigger that I somehow missed along the way....please help!
Have you purchased the blindfold and handcuffs?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Send me your Save Brother, and I'll give a look what are You missing ;););)

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
i can't run it on mac, i'm using wine but still nothing D':
I'm not a Mac user, but can you use a VM like (free), or ? You can install and run a Windows guest OS through one of those. That would allow you to run the game in a Windows environment without the need of any emulating software. Though you would need to download a Windows ISO to install in the VM that you end up getting.

You can download a clean copy of Windows 7 via this site:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
If I understand what you are saying I think I did move the cheat points forward at times. Is there any way to fix it?
Brother, I've done another Save for you, it's the only way I found to fix it, You've lost a lot of things, I've put money, and now follow the path, looking at the tips on the phone, and if you have any doubt, let me know.I'm sending together, the path in the walkthrough.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes