• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
R

RWaites

That's the end of intro You need to sleep set alarm to 08:00 then go see Mom at breakfast
hello everyone, just started playing this game and now I'm stuck during tutorial. After giving the milk to landlady, it said to have a dinner with the girls, but can't find them anywhere, I see from available videos online, I should be able to find them in the stairway, but mine is just empty. thanks in advance

rainshigure

May 14, 2018
That's the end of intro You need to sleep set alarm to 08:00 then go see Mom at breakfast
unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, currently the only available location I can go is the stairway and foyer. i can't go upstairs to the room. The game mentioned that I should have dinner first, not taking a rest.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
unfortunately that doesn't seem to be the case, currently the only available location I can go is the stairway and foyer. i can't go upstairs to the room. The game mentioned that I should have dinner first, not taking a rest.
Brother, change the Save, for other player works fine, here, if You want change the name with notepad :):):)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
i m stuck aftr 1 event...how to start second event frm given walkthrough the thif mission...?
The MC needs to improve strength in the Health Club, but don't forget to see what the tips say on the phone, the MC needs to work in the Health Club (minigame), and with the thief, save and try to run, do this, if not works, reloads and tries again. ;););)

rocklee

Mar 2, 2018
The MC needs to improve strength in the Health Club, but don't forget to see what the tips say on the phone, the MC needs to work in the Health Club (minigame), and with the thief, save and try to run, do this, if not works, reloads and tries again. ;););)
How to unlock health club

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017
Both will be in the next version, 22 june, and with a great event, as @Faerin told about the news ;););)
Ok, that's a shame as i have no interest in pursuing Amy but i expected it might be the case. I'll just have to wait for more Veronica content that isn't gated with Amy.

Lukee

Jun 13, 2018
hey guys, my game does not start, gives a crash message soon after I have it continue to check my age, does anyone know what to do? or why does this happen?

R

RWaites

hey guys, my game does not start, gives a crash message soon after I have it continue to check my age, does anyone know what to do? or why does this happen?
Try this brother
I don't know if these will help but Here are some possible solutions:
- Reload the game.
- Change the graphics quality.
- Move the game to another location (preferably with write permission).
- Run as administrator (to force those permissions).
- Make sure your anti-virus software is not blocking it.
- Exclude the whole game folder and sub-folders in your Antivirus

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes