fauxplayer

Engaged Member
Uploader
Donor
May 28, 2017
My mistake. I've finished the latest version and have no memory of a tennis court or hospital. Someone more knowledgeable than me can better help you out :).

ETA This is the actual interactive map from the end of this version. You'll have to ask @Carlo S where the walkthrough map came from
moth map.png

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
Haaii, I am a new player, I have downloaded and play a bit. Can someone tell me how to unlock beach? I've read the walkthrough but I can't find how to unlock it.

-Nekopoi-

Apr 26, 2018
But in the walkthrough mc should go to beach in sunday and beach is mentioning in many time. Is the walkthrough wrong?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Do we know if this from the Amy/Veronica path or the Veronica one?
Both will be in the next version, 22 june, and with a great event, as @Faerin told about the news ;););)
But in the walkthrough mc should go to beach in sunday and beach is mentioning in many time. Is the walkthrough wrong?
MC need go to the beach many Sundays, for increase points and happen everything in this event, with Mom and Ashley :):):) Only when all the achievements are done, He can stop ;););)

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Inthe latest walkthrough 0.76 there is a map with some icons i don't have and cannot visit.
Hospital?
Tenniscourt?
Cocktailbar?
Beach?
I'm pretty sure i finished the game.
My mistake. I've finished the latest version and have no memory of a tennis court or hospital. Someone more knowledgeable than me can better help you out :).

ETA This is the actual interactive map from the end of this version. You'll have to ask @Carlo S where the walkthrough map came from
View attachment 112443
I did the new Walkthrough, and even put more information, as I put the new map too, this map has all the new locations that will come in future versions, but I do not extract the new places anymore, because it is already added in the map ;););)

prophet1371

Apr 6, 2018
Hi guys

i'm a bit lost , i almost finished last update ,but i must be stuck somehere

the hint in the phone says

"For both ashley and sophia : Sophia still visits Ashley every sunday, i Wonder what they talk about "

but i cannot do anything about it ,is it the end of this version?

thank you

bigguy_foryou

Jun 8, 2018
Hi guys

i'm a bit lost , i almost finished last update ,but i must be stuck somehere

the hint in the phone says

"For both ashley and sophia : Sophia still visits Ashley every sunday, i Wonder what they talk about "

but i cannot do anything about it ,is it the end of this version?

thank you
If your achievement progress with both is at 100% then yes. It does continue to state that hint after you've completed their existing content.

JohnPonn

Nov 15, 2017
@Faerin
Hey mate :cool: I had a lovely time on my replay and finished last uppdate 100% (Almost a lie, i miss 1 collectable, hehe)
It got me thinking as i had a bit of "change of heart" in one matter. Animations. In the past I was more, i can have them, i can live without them. But Clair surprising me in the morning was magic :) Some Animations are really great and do add to the feel of acomplishment. As i looked through the game i realized a lot of potential animations are placed in the scnenes category. So my question is pretty much if you have given it some thought to go back and redo thoes scenes to animations? First time with Ashley comes to mind. (Beeing a fan) What an awesome reward to have her in school uniform doing full animation :winkytongue: Ofc theres a lot of other scenes as well and i realize it would be time consuming. But concidering how popular the animations are i'm sure the community would gladly wait an extra week or two for that :D

My only issue we talked about many times. Shortcuts. I really miss them. Even more on every playthrough. Having to hover mouse over the timeglass to get 3 new options to klick 1, is boring to say the least when it could be solved with a key right on my keyboard. Not sure if this is complicated to add or just put on hold for other reasons. It would add to the game and make it better. Instead i found moving text 1 line at the time can't be done with the spacebar anymore. I always used that because klicking mouse just isn't for me. (Not a klicker game generation player here :closedtongue:)

As for the game overall my previous reviews all stand as they wore. I love the new additions and really look forward to see more Sunday beach content :p Thanks for Sophia btw ;)
Keep up the good work and have a good one.
Cheers mate :cool:

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
@Faerin
Hey mate :cool: I had a lovely time on my replay and finished last uppdate 100% (Almost a lie, i miss 1 collectable, hehe)
It got me thinking as i had a bit of "change of heart" in one matter. Animations. In the past I was more, i can have them, i can live without them. But Clair surprising me in the morning was magic :) Some Animations are really great and do add to the feel of acomplishment. As i looked through the game i realized a lot of potential animations are placed in the scnenes category. So my question is pretty much if you have given it some thought to go back and redo thoes scenes to animations? First time with Ashley comes to mind. (Beeing a fan) What an awesome reward to have her in school uniform doing full animation :winkytongue: Ofc theres a lot of other scenes as well and i realize it would be time consuming. But concidering how popular the animations are i'm sure the community would gladly wait an extra week or two for that :D

My only issue we talked about many times. Shortcuts. I really miss them. Even more on every playthrough. Having to hover mouse over the timeglass to get 3 new options to klick 1, is boring to say the least when it could be solved with a key right on my keyboard. Not sure if this is complicated to add or just put on hold for other reasons. It would add to the game and make it better. Instead i found moving text 1 line at the time can't be done with the spacebar anymore. I always used that because klicking mouse just isn't for me. (Not a klicker game generation player here :closedtongue:)

As for the game overall my previous reviews all stand as they wore. I love the new additions and really look forward to see more Sunday beach content :p Thanks for Sophia btw ;)
Keep up the good work and have a good one.
Cheers mate :cool:
If You want find the collectables, You can see here:

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes