• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Le Taz

Master Of Baguettes
Modder
Donor
Mar 28, 2018
Nice update, I really appreciated a bit more of Ashley and Sophia.
I'm always surprised by the updates, so regular and with solid content for just 2 weeks of work.

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

ours 72

Aug 22, 2017
so you prefer 2 months update over 2 week?
personally an update every month would be good enough, because 2 per month, the content is poor and I personally skip an update on two to have more content (and also less bug lol despite the excellent work of faerin)

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
brothers, homeslices, and or fellow inmates, been workin with the 7.5 walkthru on the 7.6 update, wt refrences linda at claires office...been tryn to meet this mythical tail in order to meet wt requirements, but the desk gets me down....any clues?

btw...troop can do daily updates as far as im concerned...if I decide to wait...I wait

Sleep Walker

Oct 19, 2017
Good day everyone My file "resources.assets.resS" in Man of the House Data is corrupted. can anyone help? Pleas the game is not nice playing this way.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Please guide all further save requests to the and if you have any saves that are helpful for people who might need some, share them there.

Thanks.

Reactions: UncleVT and La'Zaa

Vergil9989

Feb 24, 2018
Please help, i'm stuck in Veronica mission "It's times to put her work, I'm sure mom has some chores for her", How to discipline her? I do it everyday but nothing changes???? And how to smack her?? I smack her until she "OUCH, Damnit Mike", is it true???

monk61

Dec 4, 2017
I can only tell you what I would do, if its the same file corrupted out of zip repeatedly, I'd re dl the whole thing <with mega its like 4 mins> odds are you'd run into later problems anyway
virg she's begging to be spanked.....repeatedly...for days
ive actually been worried that im rewarding her too much

Gully

Oct 3, 2017
Please help, i'm stuck in Veronica mission "It's times to put her work, I'm sure mom has some chores for her", How to discipline her? I do it everyday but nothing changes???? And how to smack her?? I smack her until she "OUCH, Damnit Mike", is it true???
I hit left and right twice each, left and right twice each "ouch", left and right twice each "Ouch damnit'. 6 in total.

Sleep Walker

Oct 19, 2017
Please guide all further save requests to the and if you have any saves that are helpful for people who might need some, share them there.

Thanks. My DATA is finished so have to wait till end of the month

Qwertyhd99

Aug 22, 2017
Can u
go to 1st post there is walk-through there go to page 13.

go to Claire @06:00 tell her to join yoga it will unlock.
try downloading new bug fix version from 1st page it will solve the problem i guess.

have some drink with amy. wait till 04:30 take veronica back home.

Can u give me the 1st post

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes