• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

ut1stgear

Feb 7, 2018
The mapping file that comes with it is the already the non incest version, so you don't have to replace it.

but just in case I have re-downloaded the game and extracted it for you.
all you need to do is replace the "mapping.xml" file in the main game folder.

and to show, here is what you'll find

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thank you for that. Sent faerin a pm about the mega download having the wrong mapping.xml file.

Deleted member 62788

Jun 10, 2017
I've done the threesome with Sophia and Ashley as well as took Veronica to bedroom after chores and bent her over. Is this the content for this update? Just so I can backup my save for next release and make some space on my pc.

george1106

Mar 25, 2018
Please Help
I can't offer Claire "some help with her morning yoga" as written in the tool-tip (60 love, 30 arousal, 2 special). What can I do?

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
View attachment 110352

This is after the threesome. What am I missing ? Cannot enter her room at Sun 11am-4pm
are you missing general achievement no 9? then you have to go to cinema there is a cosplay card right side of the wall click on it give 10 answer to the question refer walk-through on 1st post or search google for the answer.
i also get this hint but my achievement is all unlock 100%. Not confirm yet maybe it is for next version

Dec 11, 2017
I think the creator must step up and add more sex scenes with new story lines and characters, these monthly updates are not worth waiting for I think man u really have to step up now, even if u finished the story u can add some more and like that u can prolong the game, and I would also like to see this game on Android,, , thank u

La'Zaa

May 3, 2018
I think the creator must step up and add more sex scenes with new story lines and characters, these monthly updates are not worth waiting for I think man u really have to step up now, even if u finished the story u can add some more and like that u can prolong the game, and I would also like to see this game on Android,, , thank u
so you prefer 2 months update over 2 week?

aasasda

Apr 29, 2017
are you missing general achievement no 9? then you have to go to cinema there is a cosplay card right side of the wall click on it give 10 answer to the question refer walk-through on 1st post or search google for the answer.
i also get this hint but my achievement is all unlock 100%. Not confirm yet maybe it is for next version
Thank you for the achievement tip. Ive got it somewhere in another save. How about this particular hint? Did anyone find anything ?

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
I think your in a minority of 1 with this comment and anyway if you want 2 monthly updates just wait for 2 months and then download the game. Problem solved.

LeRescator

Jan 30, 2018
Many creators release their updates after a month or more, and sometimes there is not much.
Faerin releases updates every 15 days, of course they are not huge but, they are there every 15 days!
If you cumulate after a month and more it's a big update, where is the problem?
It is no less than the other creators, it is sometimes much more!
Here in the Man of House forum, many are happy to have these updates every 15 days, so the story of this game is still alive.
In addition to this forum you will always have someone to help you, people who spend here every day (Carlos, Rwaites, Brian ....... and many others).

So in summary the crying office is not here;)

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes