Stalkerdude

May 21, 2017
If I remember correctly, you either ride around on the bus or subway at night and find a flyer for it- then it's unlocked. If you hadn't already found it, how did you go on the date?
I managed to figure out the subway thing but took a long time, thank you though!

Not sure how I was able to start the date without finding it though, maybe a bug or soemthing.

Reactions: Safetydummy

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
I managed to figure out the subway thing but took a long time, thank you though!

Not sure how I was able to start the date without finding it though, maybe a bug or soemthing.
If You 've the bugfix version, try to do it, go in the night 18.00 hours in the Mall, after go to the Police Station, The Vault or Neon Club, for me worked fine all the time I tried :):):) If need the bugfix is here: -

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I have a problem with Veronica pic #4.
I know I am supposed to get caught while spying on her, but I tried for (virtual) days and was never able to catch her in the bathroom. Isn't that supposed to be possible at 10:00? At 11:00 she seems to be inside, but then she's not in sight.

Also I encountered a small bug. The collectible in the bookstore wasn't there until I restarted the game.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Hey guys. Any help on how to increase the Star on the character's stats? I searched in the cheat console but nothing. Help. M taking ashley ofu for movies and after getting the love meter to the required point i cant kiss as the stars are low. And with mom, m at the yoga event but when i try to do yoga early then she says its a bit advance and do with my sisters on sat morning but on sat morning i cant do anything on the hard part and give up, and now the instruction on the phone to advance with mom is not changing.

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Hey guys. Any help on how to increase the Star on the character's stats?
The stars stand for special events which are triggered by story events.
If you need more stars it basically means you miss part of the story line.

Safetydummy

Jan 18, 2018

That is kinda peculiar- I would think that all of the places, items, and events would have to be unlocked before you could do the "date" too. That is interesting. Glad you figured it out though. :)

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Just realized how weird i am, here i am , Dominating one sister and wooing the other, meanwhile i'm upset that mom cooks and does the dishes after working all day...

Adrian24

May 25, 2017
Version 0.75b bug: Because of "Veronica updated dialogue", when I spy on her in the bathroom the show stops on the first pic. Unlike "bathroom peepings" on other characters I have to activate cellphone, and then exit the screen via green arrow (you can't see it, because the scene doesn't go past first Veronica pic, but its there).

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes