osmcuser132

Modder
Aug 8, 2017
Is this something that happens every time (if you can check) or did it happen only once?
I was not able to reproduce this, in the 2nd case it's probably the random freeze bug and I'm looking into it.
Thanks!
No, I have not been able to reproduce either.
FYI maybe this helps narrow down the problem:
- Win7
- not using CTRL (I was just clicking fast)
- The crash occurred almost right after I made the choice to take her home with the taxi

Reactions: Faerin

tadamk

Apr 16, 2018
theres a bug in the game that does not allow me to progress with mom story, during one of the sleep with doors open without boxers event (the one where MC gets a hard-on) the text stops on the "I can feel my dick getting hard" message, and when I click to get the next one it just goes back to previous "knowing that she's watching.." and thus Im stuck in a loop of those two texts, cant click anything or nothing, any ideas how to fix it? I would appreciate any help :)

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
Guys. How do i ass Aunt/Emma to my contacts? I did an event where we went to the beach, suggested that we bring emma along and after the event i got a text that emma's love has increased. Not the fun part, i see one unread text on my whatsapp icon (in-game) so that may be emma, but i dont have the contact to emma so i cant even see where it is. But i i still have that unread text notification.

HeavyEavy

Feb 8, 2018
theres a bug in the game that does not allow me to progress with mom story, during one of the sleep with doors open without boxers event (the one where MC gets a hard-on) the text stops on the "I can feel my dick getting hard" message, and when I click to get the next one it just goes back to previous "knowing that she's watching.." and thus Im stuck in a loop of those two texts, cant click anything or nothing, any ideas how to fix it? I would appreciate any help :)
Questions questions... Is it the only animation that isn't working for you? how much disk space do you have available? Try deleting some "junk" and empty your recycle bin and try again.

Joel Naidu

Apr 26, 2018
And i think i am facing a bug, whenever i try to peak at veronica in the bathroom the game freezes ri8 after the 1st pose (i dont have more that 1 pic of veronica in the bathroom, unlike others. and i have to then close the game to move out from there. (Frozen means completely frozen, only option i iet is get a better view.

Fission Mailed

Modder
Nov 27, 2017
Ok guys, uploading a hotfix right now.

Although there is one bug I could use some help with (and has been present since the very first version): The random freezes.

Again, this version people report freezes, mostly in the coffee shop with Emma and when spying on Veronica.
I cannot for the life of me, reproduce these freezes.
This has never occured for me, even once, not matter what I try.
This makes me suspect this is system related.

So for those that experience frequent freezes, is there any information you can give me:
Does it happen when skipping dialogs (ctrl) or when clicking normally?
Does it happen on certain locations/times/events?
Can you try running on a different quality setting/resolution and see if it still happens?
Which windows version are you running?
Do you get a crash report or is there any usuable information in the event log?

Really want to get rid of this one, so any help is appreciated!
Thanks a lot!
Happens with every version for me so far, but only when I'm trying to skip through scenes I've already seen and am clicking fast as possible to get through it. The game doesn't crash and sometimes if I click on the backpack or timeskip/location-change buttons it fix's itself but often those aren't on-screen to click.

Just noticed an unrelated bug to the freezing bug...map travel use's no time. The icon moving change's speed with the type of travel chosen but the time never changes. Unsure of hotfix usage but I used the link in the OP on the 25th around 9:30pm so I assume it's the newest version, v0.7.5b.

tadamk

Apr 16, 2018
Questions questions... Is it the only animation that isn't working for you? how much disk space do you have available? Try deleting some "junk" and empty your recycle bin and try again.
Yes, its the only one, I have over 300 gb of free space on my disk, so that shouldnt be the problem

BTW, I remember playing older version of this game and having no problems with this part

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Hi guys. I don't know if this is a known issue. There seems to be an infinite loop when Claire watches MC naked (i think she needs to jerk him off). Its actually kinda funny. His dick just go up and down as you click. So i'm stuck there, the only option was to quit the game. I used the cheats btw. Maybe that caused the problem?
[SPOILER ALERT] Are you talking about after the MC and Claire have sex or before cause after they do that’s how it’s designed to be played out but before you need to do that to start the relationship with her you know on the road to make mom yours and all hope this some what helped

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Guys. How do i ass Aunt/Emma to my contacts? I did an event where we went to the beach, suggested that we bring emma along and after the event i got a text that emma's love has increased. Not the fun part, i see one unread text on my whatsapp icon (in-game) so that may be emma, but i dont have the contact to emma so i cant even see where it is. But i i still have that unread text notification.
You can’t do anything with Emma in this current version so I wouldn’t really worry about her

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Yes, its the only one, I have over 300 gb of free space on my disk, so that shouldnt be the problem

BTW, I remember playing older version of this game and having no problems with this part
My only suggestion would be just to reinstall the game cause even my crap computer runs the animations just fine

Solonar

Jan 2, 2018
Hi guys. I don't know if this is a known issue. There seems to be an infinite loop when Claire watches MC naked (i think she needs to jerk him off). Its actually kinda funny. His dick just go up and down as you click. So i'm stuck there, the only option was to quit the game. I used the cheats btw. Maybe that caused the problem?
I am also stuck in this loop.

trihopatofilicar

Apr 4, 2017
[SPOILER ALERT] Are you talking about after the MC and Claire have sex or before cause after they do that’s how it’s designed to be played out but before you need to do that to start the relationship with her you know on the road to make mom yours and all hope this some what helped
I'm talking about before they had sex. Its an actual loop. I cant get out of it. Like i'm stuck in 2 dialougs repeating as i'm trying to skip them with left click. Its a bug for sure.

jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
I'm talking about before they had sex. Its an actual loop. I cant get out of it. Like i'm stuck in 2 dialougs repeating as i'm trying to skip them with left click. Its a bug for sure.
Do you have the new fixed version?? I had the same issue on first release. Faerin did a fix for that particular problem, in 7.5b.
so download 7.5b and you'll get past that....I can personally confirm it works...………..Peace!!

Aug 5, 2016
Argh! I have been waiting for the Veronica and Ashley bathroom event for what feels like forever. This was such a tease! I can't wait to see what Faerin puts in next!

Side note: I would like to see some slightly longer running stories. Right now it seems like we have a lot of short quest-like event that run just long enough to get to the next scene, but I would be interested in a slightly longer side-plot about one or two of the girls. Maybe Veronica explores her exhibitionist side and lets us feel her up on the bus or at the gym and we can see how far she'll go before a brief run-in with Officer Debbie or narrowly avoiding Amy or something. I'd love to see Ashley get some more development too, maybe trouble at school and she needs her man to step in and save her?

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes