HitmanBond

May 23, 2017
BUG WITH THE SAVE FILES FROM 7.4 ! I AM AT THE SINEMA ON MY MONITOR BUT ME GAYME SAYSE I AM IN THE HOUSE AND SPEEK WITH RAYCHEL !

Fallen Angel Productions

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 16, 2017
hey guys i'm missing 1 image found the one in the club neon trashcan 1 behind the counter at the coffee shop and 1 in the gym equipment does anyone know where the last one is

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
@Faerin thanks a lot, Amigo, for always share with Us a Great game, and need a new mod (Mapping) too

Sry to ask, haven't played the game from 0.6 I think.

What's the difference from one mod to another?
114351_mapping and 114350?

Looks to be the same line? or ?

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
Repost.

In the previous version, I've got stuck with the "slave training"... every time I got back to her, I did everything...points maxed out. I don't know that it's normal or not, because if I finish the events with the characters.. I can see it in the phone "there are no hints... blabla" and that way I know that was it for the current version for the game. Any ideas?

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Now I'll play and do the Walkthrough :):):) ---------------------------------------------------------------
Sry to ask, haven't played the game from 0.6 I think.

What's the difference from one mod to another?
114351_mapping and 114350?
With the new Mapping is increased all the new characters, Aunt, Linda and everyone else

NetJunkie

Apr 18, 2018
In the previous version, I've got stuck with the "slave training"... every time I got back to her, I did everything...points maxed out. I don't know that it's normal or not, because if I finish the events with the characters.. I can see it in the phone "there are no hints... blabla" and that way I know that was it for the current version for the game. Any ideas?
Assuming you're speaking of Veronica. For me, it was simply to ignore her while doing her chores. Instead of taking to your room, go watch TV, when she appears keep watching TV, she will then reappear and you get reward and complete "slave training". Hope this helps! GL

rattler2027

Mar 12, 2018
Wow thanks alot guys, cant wait to see some content with those 2 new girls from the singing group, they both look really hot.

Reactions: Faerin

CulayTL

Sneaky Bastard
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 31, 2018
Now I'll play and do the Walkthrough :):):) ---------------------------------------------------------------
With the new Mapping is increased all the new characters, Aunt, Linda and everyone else
I see, thanks, I was confused because you attached the same file twice there with same lines.
Anyway.. thanks for the info.

Looking to play the game again. Thanks for sharing!

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
Yeah, just wait several years if you like.
Undeniably, developer is a hard working guy trying to enhance and further the game as fast as he can. He is actively uploading every new bit of added content as a new release even if it contains a 5 mins of playtime. Commendable and kudos for him.

The fine art of sarcasm is not lost on me in your comment.
At this pace, after several years this game might even provide a full day of enjoyable playtime.
Sincerely, thank you for this advice.

tizz

Apr 5, 2018
I know it's not in the new update but how to get the 8th star with Amy? Phone tells me to do more slave training but no option changes it? Tried the walkthrough aswell but it's doesn't specify what either...

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes