jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
is the cooking for mom repeatable?
Right now, no.....If you were asking for repeat sex scene with Clair. First, I wouldn't keep jumping through those same hoops. Second there's a repeat in phone for scenes. Third Faerin said, he's going to have date scenario's for all eventually, so the repeats can happen for everyone......YAY!!…………………...Peace!!

ArchX

Mar 31, 2018
In the previous version, I've got stuck with the "slave training"... every time I got back to her, I did everything...points maxed out. I don't know that it's normal or not, because if I finish the events with the characters.. I can see it in the phone "there are no hints... blabla" and that way I know that was it for the current version for the game. Any ideas?

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
Hey guys, uploading now, here's the changelog:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
@Faerin thanks a lot, Amigo, for always share with Us a Great game, and need a new mod (Mapping) too, both are here: - MEGA version 0.7.5 --- ----------------
update giant much new, thank you @Faerin to create a game so amazing, and thanks @Carlo S by bring it to us

bosp

Jan 3, 2018
With a lot of small and insignificant updates from month to month this game got boring and I just lost the will to play, think I will wait a year to try it again and maybe get a few hours worth of meaningful gameplay.

JSF2

Jun 1, 2017
My last save was on the city map, and the *muffled* message keeps me stuck there as I cannot enter the apartment or go to another location.

I would simply play for a few seconds in 7.4 before I switch to 7.5 if I hadn't FOR THE VERY FIRST TIME copied the new files over the old ones instead of copying the old savegames to the new folder...

I have to use the 2nd last savegame instead.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017
With a lot of small and insignificant updates from month to month this game got boring and I just lost the will to play, think I will wait a year to try it again and maybe get a few hours worth of meaningful gameplay.
Yeah, just wait several years if you like.

But the fact is the updates are every 14 days and have an appreciable content.

bobbo69

Engaged Member
Donor
Jun 18, 2017
That's not a bad idea, but then again, there will be so many paths by then, that you might need a walkthrough for it, but your game might be so old that there won't be a walkthrough for it, but, I do like your idea though

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
I must say that dev is one of the most hardworking on this site. He literally spits out updates one after another. I mean it in good way of course! He wants his game to be perfect, not for everyone but for most guys and girls on this site. If there are any girls besides minxy which does Perverted Hotel.. anyway Great Job dev for keeping up the good work! I am still impressed by how dedicated you are.

mario1994

Nov 3, 2017
Thats one way of playing it... few updates in the future it will have many new things to look forward to. Generally it is becouse dev had cooked up big game and with time its get too big for one person to make it better and better. Shame couse it is a damn great game. Especially after adding hint system into the mix. It is a pleasant ride when you know what to do next.

4.20 star(s) 252 Votes