• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Well, The Pigeon anigif 1.gif :cool::cool::cool: my Brother, will be that Debby didn't help anyone to find you, She's such a hot investigator :heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:, I think everyone can talk with Her, She will help the investigation, but don't tell anyone where the pigeon is, have a good pic made by @Faerin for those who find The Pigeon in the game, You can talk with me, and I'll give the gift ;););)

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
stiring up drama really isnt a smart thing to do especially when the developer doesnt mind the off topic stuff and most people here are friendly i suggest you stfu and leave if you dont like how things are in here because no way the mods are going to bend to your will if the developer is ok with it
O RLY NOW?

Reactions: bas and Eoin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for the feedback you provided on the poll!
It's good to know that I'm still on the right track (overall) and this will help me improve the game.

Now, I need to get back to Claire...she's becoming a bit impatient... :tf:

Brian1949

Donor
Oct 9, 2017
Hey guys, I just wanted to thank you all for the feedback you provided on the poll!
It's good to know that I'm still on the right track (overall) and this will help me improve the game.

Now, I need to get back to Claire...she's becoming a bit impatient... :tf:
It's alright Master Faerin, myself and carlo are taking care of Claire:heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes::heartcoveredeyes:

CHEBBOxxx

Dec 25, 2017
hi guys, congratz to the producer of this game, very cool work.

I need help: I almost “finished” all the stories (only yoga mom remains) but I somehow missed one of the easiest achievement of the game... Veronica MAKE HER WORK. the rest is all done.
Scrub kitchen floor, check.
Vacuum foyer, check
do the laundry, MISSED

cant complete it. Veronica always wears the maid dress in the laundry room... even when I tell her at breakfast to not wear it. eventho I let her finish the chore without any punishment/rewarding her, there’s no way to unlock it.
try yourself and see, please.
I fear that I just can’t unlock this achievement so late in the story.

Not a big deal, but I whine a little bit not having everything at 100% :)

thanks!

Reactions: Carlo S and Faerin

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
So if you have everything 100 % and you missed Veronica`s laundy, only thing you can do, is manually edit script. It shoudent go "forward", if you didn`t do laundry correctly. There was a BUG about laundy sceen. Did you ask her to NOT wear PANTIES ?? The laundry sceen is " laundry with org. clotes, same with maid uniform WITH panties, same WITHOUT panties and then she rebels, and you get the handcuffs and blind fold. About the BUG and fixing the script, search to this thread couple of DAYS back.

GusTTShowbiz

Aug 6, 2017
hi guys, congratz to the producer of this game, very cool work.

I need help: I almost “finished” all the stories (only yoga mom remains) but I somehow missed one of the easiest achievement of the game... Veronica MAKE HER WORK. the rest is all done.
Scrub kitchen floor, check.
Vacuum foyer, check
do the laundry, MISSED

cant complete it. Veronica always wears the maid dress in the laundry room... even when I tell her at breakfast to not wear it. eventho I let her finish the chore without any punishment/rewarding her, there’s no way to unlock it.
try yourself and see, please.
I fear that I just can’t unlock this achievement so late in the story.

Not a big deal, but I whine a little bit not having everything at 100% :)

thanks!
I was just about the post the same issue. It may be something simple, but I tried every little thing I could think of and I still have those damn question marks

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Check RWaites or CarloS posts, they will tell and as i said couple of DAYS back.

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Man, I'm playing for the first time, and I like the game, what I need to do to play easy, and please, English is not my language, thank you
Use cheats for your self only (tired, hygiene,hunger so), max them and click the lock. Cheats are in your phone ( button with "agent man") lol. DON`T use cheats to girls points !!!!!

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
Use cheats for your self only (tired, hygiene,hunger so), max them and click the lock. Cheats are in your phone ( button with "agent man") lol. DON`T use cheats to girls points !!!!!
As, I've said before, this was a problem many versions ago, but should not be the case any longer.
It's fine to to increase or even max stats, as far as I'm aware and have tested.

So if this is not the case, please let me know where/when this causes problems, so I can fix it.
The cheat function is supposed to work, in any way, otherwise it's a bug!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As, I've said before, this was a problem many versions ago, but should not be the case any longer.
It's fine to to increase or even max stats, as far as I'm aware and have tested.

So if this is not the case, please let me know where/when this causes problems, so I can fix it.
The cheat function is supposed to work, in any way, otherwise it's a bug!
I`m not a fan of cheats, but I`m sure that you notised, the guy is first timer and wanted to play EASY, so imo, when you maxed YOUR own stats, that decrease "grinding" and easiest the game. I have had NO worries what so ever in game.

Reactions: Faerin

Faerin

Game Developer
Jul 14, 2017
I`m not a fan of cheats, but I`m sure that you notised, the guy is first timer and wanted to play EASY, so imo, when you maxed YOUR own stats, that decrease "grinding" and easiest the game. I have had NO worries what so ever in game.
Actually I was referring to maxing ALL stats (so also the girls').
The stars should still trigger the same as without cheats.

Reactions: LeRescator
4.20 star(s) 252 Votes