Cluney Blues

Jan 26, 2018
I think the problem is I still cannot figure out how to get Ashley to ask for more Lessons at 9:00 in the morning. I've done everything I can think of.
I can't complete the homework event chain
I don't remember how to progress with Ashley's path.
But Ashley's lessons and the beach event are almost irrelevant. You can go to the beach and follow her for ice cream really early in the game. But to make her show her breast, you need to have a number of stars (8 I think?).

Constantly rewarding Veronica does nothing, how do I progress?
I haven't run into this bug myself but maybe this post is useful to you:

Reactions: Mark Brentton

Shadow66

Jul 31, 2017
I can't continue the Mother route. I already did everything at the beach and pleasured her at work, but I can't get the next section.

Carlo S

Forum Fanatic
Respected User
May 20, 2017
Hi, Brothers :):):), in the next week comes the new version with Mom and MC, now is the time for both enjoy :p:p:p And I don't know why one player don't like, only because We want to be polite and help everyone??? Strange :confused: Maybe He don't do it, and even He doesn't know what that means, this is civility ;););)
Do you mean the scene where mom gives me a handjob under the pillow where the little sis trozdem with film looks ??
When Mom are with MC inside the water, in the beach, after HJ, and Ashley comes, try to do it, and do the scene with Ashey again ;););)

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
You have 2 choices, the OTHER box or you don`t have enough stars (I don`t speak German).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Ok. I misundestod. Btw, you can`t "open" that other choice in this version (0.73).

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
As I said, you CAN`T open that FIRST BOX in this version, so don`t even try, the sceen was that.

King Monkey Mon

The Perverted King of The Harem Masters
May 16, 2017
Hmmm, maybe it's time to clean this thread?
What if everyone goes through own posts and delete those messages which are outdated or off-topic, all Good Mornings/Afternoons/Evenings/Nights, all "Hello I'm Here Again"s. Everything not connected to MoTH??
Maybe this thread can be cleaned out to less than 500 pages. Wouldn't it be magnificently marvelous?!?

So, here's a challenge for all Real Men of The House: Clean Your Posts in The Thread!

Gratitude of all seeking up-to-date information will be yours...

(1,730+ messages since April 14th, how many of those are actually on-topic and necessary and how many just those mentioned above?)

and yes, i have posted this before but nothing have happened so...

And also: Everyone, go and confess how you got involved:
stiring up drama really isnt a smart thing to do especially when the developer doesnt mind the off topic stuff and most people here are friendly i suggest you stfu and leave if you dont like how things are in here because no way the mods are going to bend to your will if the developer is ok with it

4.20 star(s) 253 Votes