• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Man of the House Troubleshooting Help

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
I did not complete it and I have the impression that there were more pictures of the girls than in the later versions.
Just curiosity
Don't bother about it; v8.2 and v8.3 are (almost) identical (100 MB difference). I have v8.2 on my computer, but I'm to lazy to zip and upload it (waste of time in my opinion - upload speed is only 5Mbit).

Reactions: ki11ke11

Sora57

Nov 4, 2018
hello i ve a problem my screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and the game doesn t offer it
Any soluce ?

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
hello i ve a problem my screen resolution is 1024 x 768 and the game doesn t offer it
Any soluce ?
Here is the solution for your problem:
Go here:

When you click the "Download" button, make sure you select the appropriate update for your system.

32-bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x86.msu
64-Bit OS: Windows6.1-KB2670838-x64.msu

Don't download both files.

After installation, restart your computer and try playing MotH.
In the future I recommend to use the search function. Click on search and not enter - the search function is a little bit buggy right now.

search.png

CrystelLynn

Dec 13, 2018
Having an issue with the EMMA beach scene. I tell her I have lotion, and as soon as I click again the time changed to 11:45 and I am watching Veronica Eat. Any suggestions? I can't git her achievement to 100% due to this. This is actually the Call her bluff scene.

cold_arctus

Devoted Member
Sep 25, 2018
Having an issue with the EMMA beach scene. I tell her I have lotion, and as soon as I click again the time changed to 11:45 and I am watching Veronica Eat. Any suggestions? I can't git her achievement to 100% due to this. This is actually the Call her bluff scene.
Use the search function in the main thread - this bug has been mentioned there over hundred of times at least.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
Version 1.6 of the installation guide has lost the link to winetricks. It should be this:
Good eye. I didn't catch the missing URL. I've added it to the guide.

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
I moves your problem to the troubleshoot thread.

Are you not using Windows 7?
That's definitely Windows 7 x64.

Media Feature Pack for Windows 7 N with Service Pack 1 and Windows 7 KN with Service Pack 1 (KB968211)

Download and install the following file: Windows6.1-KB968211-x64-RefreshPkg.msu

If that doesn't work, then I'd recommend looking for Windows Updates and select what I've highlighted in red. If there are any "Optional" updates, install them all and restart the computer.

Reactions: cold_arctus

horrorguy

Oct 29, 2017
hi i cannot proceed anymore with ashley's story line past this point "I love waking up next to her with her ass grinding against me" does anybody know how to get past this morning bj scene so i can continue with her story?

Sycho

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
May 9, 2018
hi i cannot proceed anymore with ashley's story line past this point "I love waking up next to her with her ass grinding against me" does anybody know how to get past this morning bj scene so i can continue with her story?
  1. Go into the Flags Console in the cheats app.
  2. Select Ashley.
  3. Scroll down to "scared_at_night_level".
  4. Change "4" to "3".
  5. Change the time to 19:00 and watch a horror movie with Ashley.
  6. Send MC to bed before midnight leaving the door closed and set the alarm clock for 8:00.