Man of the House: Save Request Thread

emma88

Apr 17, 2019
Hiya all! Hope everyone is doing well! Just got back to this game and was hoping if anyone can convert my savegames to the compatibility of the latest version! Hope to get a reply soon! Thanks all. Have a great day.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Hiya all! Hope everyone is doing well! Just got back to this game and was hoping if anyone can convert my savegames to the compatibility of the latest version! Hope to get a reply soon! Thanks all. Have a great day.
I think it would be faster if you started a new save. The grind was greatly reduced and the girl's path aren't interlinked like before (ex: you can now finish Veronica's path without touching Ashley's or Claire/Mom's path). The game also has a hint system that almost tells you what to do in every step so it's hard to get stuck (if you do you can check out the walkthrough thread).

nlhtuong1997

Jan 1, 2019
same here
hi guys, can anyone help me please i can't save my game progression, every time i want to save i got the following message: "the game could not be saved make sure there no illegal characters in the file name". Don't know what to do please HELP !!

Nerttu

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
Do you remember, what version is that save ????

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
That naked Angel :love:
Here's an update of my saves with a 100% of v0.9.4:
  1. The v0.8.3 100% save that came with the game (since the newer versions don't come with it anymore)
  2. 100% of v0.8.4.
  3. 100% of v0.8.5b (Due to a bug on that version some of Emma's Achievements are unearned on this save since they didn't save on it, simply repeat the events to earn them).
  4. 100% of v0.8.6.
  5. 100% of v0.8.7.
  6. 100% of v0.8.8.
  7. 100% of v0.8.9.
  8. 100% of v0.9.0.
  9. 100% of v0.9.1.
  10. 100% of v0.9.2.
  11. 100% of v0.9.3.
  12. 100% of v0.9.4.
Reminder: You can change the Main Character's name by opening the .sav file on a text editor (ex: notepad) and changing the name of the 4th line. For example, if you want the MC's name to be Guy then change the 4th line from "<Name>Mike</Name>" to "<Name>Guy</Name>".

parqueo

Jan 21, 2019
Hello friends, some Samaritan who passed me the Walkthrought Question, please I can not download it on 1 and 2 Thanks

Rebeldad

Aug 7, 2018
Not sure anyone can help me.. i was playing 8.2 or maybe 8.3 and hadnt completed it to be honest. Had just gotten the older sister to start submitting more and had her friend starting to "open" up to me. I had younger sister only up to bjs I think and was wondering if anyone had a save around that time? Guess I could try and spam thru with a wt to that point but was hoping to avoid what I could of that.
Any help with a save would be greatly appreciated.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Here's an update of my saves with a 100% of v0.9.5:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reminder: You can change the Main Character's name by opening the .sav file on a text editor (ex: notepad) and changing the name of the 4th line. For example, if you want the MC's name to be Guy then change the 4th line from "<Name>Mike</Name>" to "<Name>Guy</Name>".

pro100gogi

May 19, 2019
Кто может поделиться своим спасением в тот момент, когда главный герой получит поиски романтического вечера с Клэр. Игра сломалась, и я забыл сохранить. Кто-нибудь может иметь? Ну, или, по крайней мере, очень близко к этой стирке

Thermophob

Apr 10, 2018
Кто может поделиться своим спасением в тот момент, когда главный герой получит поиски романтического вечера с Клэр. Игра сломалась, и я забыл сохранить. Кто-нибудь может иметь? Ну, или, по крайней мере, очень близко к этой стирке
Please, use English, at least Yandex translate. For others, he wants save which is just before romantic dinner between Claire and MC, as his game crashed at that point.
Anyway, I don't think there is such save here, but use autosave. It's at most 10 minutes before moment when your game crashed.

Sonic93XXX

Sep 24, 2018
Please, use English, at least Yandex translate. For others, he wants save which is just before romantic dinner between Claire and MC, as his game crashed at that point.
Anyway, I don't think there is such save here, but use autosave. It's at most 10 minutes before moment when your game crashed.
If it's right before the romantic dinner then I posted an old save of mine when I was replaying the game when 0.8.3 came out here

Reactions: Thermophob