Man of the House: Save Request Thread

7empest5teele

Dec 23, 2019
Alright W...T...F.??? I played this game for 5 days and was comfortable building relationships with each and every character.
I saved my games under 6 different files and had no issues when closing the game for the day while it was pinned to my browser window.
THEN today I cam online and wanted to start the game, a notification came up saying that the file was moved to another area or something and would I like to close the window, there was no other option at all.
When I restarted the game from scratch THERE WERE NO SAVED GAME FILES!

I went into the saved game folder to see if i could locate my game but there was nothing at all except an icon to leave the empty folder to go back to the previous menu!
Where are the 5 days of progress I made??

dattang

Sep 17, 2017
Can someone PLEASE give me a save file where the story is at about 30-50% done? i played for 5h and it didnt save for some reason :(. i finished with ashely and almost finished with her friend. emma and veronica almost didnt do anything and was doing claire was giving bj. i would love some help here, i really dont want to replay all of that :(

• Sad
Reactions: vendetta1

Victarion000

Sep 9, 2018
One thing I can't understand about the gallery (even if it is fully unlocked) is why there is only a few scenes (in the Scenes folder) but there're all images from all the available scenes (in the Images folder)?

Hisuphola

Nov 10, 2018
Full 100% save by versions
Even though this was very easy to find, this really should be sticked even on main game forum let alone this one. Terrific job doing and sharing and thank you.
(getting 100% achievements >_> was beyond to much of a grind more so for a rather mehish few clips and end).

afganwings

Nov 27, 2020
Hello
It seems I missed the HJ Yoga scene with Claire, can this be fixed, as is the last bit missing?
Can somebody fix my save please
Thank you

Last edited:
Reactions: belomon