The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
does this mod still work?

nevermind i got it

kidlat

Jun 11, 2018
how do you extract archive in game folder, replace is / when asked. please give me steps by steps on how to do it

Apr 16, 2020
Hi, I play the intro and I install the mod but when I load my save the mod don't work, why? And when I start a new game he work but I can't pass the intro

Last edited:

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Hi, I play the intro and I install the mod but when I load my save the mod don't work, why? And when I start a new game he work but I can't pass the intro
By the means of the word "intro" people here mean, the tutorial at the beginning of the game. Literally this is all you have to do! Play all of the tutorial part at the game beginning without the mod, save the game and install the mod after the tutorial is completed.

Apr 16, 2020
By the means of the word "intro" people here mean, the tutorial at the beginning of the game. Literally this is all you have to do! Play all of the tutorial part at the game beginning without the mod, save the game and install the mod after the tutorial is completed.
I know and I do this but when I install the mod after the tutorial completed nothing change but if I start a new game he works but not in the game load and I don't understand why?

Reactions: shinoda xseo

TwilightStorm

Game Developer
May 24, 2018
Once again...
What this mod, mods...

• Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
If any of these above happens after you install this mod, it means that the mod is installed and works...

merlin20

May 4, 2017
Once again...
What this mod, mods...

• Triple money gain
  • Jobs earn much more
  • Jobs are 100% successful
  • Fast travel
  • Free time travel
  • Free item buy
  • Start with 5000 money
If any of these above happens after you install this mod, it means that the mod is installed and works...
Ah my bad then sorry

Falkfisch

Aug 10, 2018
Naa, the Mod update v1.0.2c (extra) is too much ...
The money is literally thrown away and if I get paid the money in the shop that I have to pay, it feels wrong ...
I want the original mod back, travel timelessly and without money and jobs are always 100% successful, that's enough ...
For me personally it would be enough if only the jobs were always 100% done ...
Maybe someone can assemble such an Assembly-CSharp.dll for me?