Fast travel and time mod​

Updated:2018-09-22
Game/Creator:
Modder:ikaruga
Mod Version:1
Game Version:0.8.2 Extra
Language:?

Features:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Change-Log:

shinonen

Dec 13, 2016
Hey man, the game doesn't work after you add this mod.. I would appreciate if you fix this.
Are you sure you're using the right version? both mod and game were just updated.

Edit: I've confirmed it's working on 0.6.8 correctly, so the problem must be on your end.

Reactions: Juan2626219
U

User_10739

Does this work with saves or only on a new game?

Nevermind - it works on both. :)

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Hey man, the game doesn't work after you add this mod.. I would appreciate if you fix this.
Updated:2018-02-17
Game/Creator:
Modder:ikaruga
Mod Version:1
Game Version:0.6.8 Extra
New mod rules want me to not specify game version in title, so i added in description.
Check your game version, please

lygarx

Feb 13, 2017
Not to be that guy, but the game naturally comes with cheats that allow time changing and money adding.

ikaruga

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Aug 11, 2016
Not to be that guy, but the game naturally comes with cheats that allow time changing and money adding.
You're absolutly right. but i ove to be able to chain walk between spots to get my events without using my phone.
I always publish works that i do first for me, it's all about you to use it or not ;)

OppaiSensei

Feb 25, 2018
Looks like the mod isn't working with 0.6.9b. The game hangs up past the unity splash screen.

styggtuff12

Jul 12, 2017
mod doesn't seem to be working with the newest version. once i install it the game just gives me a black screen.

Soulbringer71

Jan 26, 2018
Still gets the downloads because it is still on the main mod's header for download. Makes The Main Mod Author Look bad. No reason to Update as long as this is still getting the Downloads. even if it makes the game not work.