VN Others Completed Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~ [Swaneye+]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

loserishome

Modder
Apr 17, 2018
pls help i feel confusing
Go to this link: , download the folder called "Locale.Emulator.2.4.0.0.zip," extract the folder and run LEinstaller.exe.

Make sure to extract the folder to somewhere safe because it cannot be moved after installation.

Go here for more details:

Jag

Jul 18, 2017
I'm stuck on 99% with the CGs. Has anyone else had this problem? And if so, does anyone know what to do/how to fix it?
There's a point where the girls ask you why you're working at the clinic. The guide in this thread says to always answer "Helping people out." In order to get your missing CGs, try the other two options as well. Below is an image of that choice.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also, if anyone wants it, here is a 100% completed save. The file inside this zip named datasu.ksd goes in the savedata folder in the game directory. It shouldn't overwrite any of your saved games, just unlock the gallery completely.

antoniomontenegro

Dec 29, 2017
OK...I have gone thru everything but the Harem ending so far and corrected the walkthru provided by Veynak

I updated with all the correct options even up to the Harem ending now.

So...Mod can add this walkthru to to OP.
Wrong Walkthrough
Did you play the game?
lol

areejksa

Oct 18, 2018
When I try to play two things pop up, one is a blue backgrounded window with a bunch of code I guess and another one with a bunch of ??????????'s and it says syntax error.
I really don't understand, what should i do?
bad English

bronze189

Oct 2, 2017
I really don't understand, what should i do?
bad English

Or more simply (since I don't know what your base language is), search for "change Windows locale". If you're fluent enough, though:
  1. Open Region and Language by clicking the Start button
    , clicking Control Panel, clicking Clock, Language, and Region, and then clicking Region and Language.
  2. Click the Administrative tab, and then, under Language for non-Unicode programs, click Change system locale.
    If you're prompted for an administrator password or confirmation, type the password or provide confirmation.
Do that, and you can play the game.

Reactions: areejksa

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Haha. This one is crazy. Its of course outlandish and the characters are not to be taken seriously, but the story is still amusing if you enjoy typical Japanese anime/hentai stereotypes. While most of the plot I've seen thus far was unsurprising, but enjoyable...the Momo/Sister twist ending definitely caught me offguard and actually made up for that particular route being somewhat cringe worthy up to that point lol. This is definitely a game for anyone that appreciates pregnant female forms and plenty of other fetishes.

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
Maman Kyoushitsu
Some New Links:
DDL - - - - -

source: superelmo

DarknessDai

Mar 23, 2019
hey guys MEGA link dosen't work and the other links are very slow its like 10kb only is there any link or place i can download this game ?

Brady2626

Engaged Member
Mar 2, 2018
hey guys MEGA link dosen't work and the other links are very slow its like 10kb only is there any link or place i can download this game ?
work upload is another good one not as fast as mega but still relatively quick

Furyous D

Aug 11, 2017
Could someone suggest some visual novels with similar themes and quality? Thanks :)
what is it about this game that u are looking for in other games?, i would suggest looking at the tags underneath the name of the game and check out the lists on this site featuring content with those tags in them, i've found allot of similar games by doing that myself but everyone is different so u may want to just give it a try and see if that helps u find any to your liking

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018

popolice

Apr 20, 2018
If I'm reading this right all the heroines are pregnant with someone else's kid right? Not the MC's?

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote