VN - Others - Completed - Maman Kyoushitsu ~Mirai no H na Obenkyou~ [Swaneye+]

1. 3.00 star(s)

Twistedcat8

This game is a solid 3 out of 5 stars. Personally only 2 of the the 5 main routes really grabbed me. Those routes being Saera and your mother. The other routes were meh at best. The younger sister route I think is the worst in that for some reason that charachter over all others feels like an asset flip. Apparently she is at least 6 or 7 years younger than the MC but somehow married but also very "innocent" and naive, this among other things revolving around her make it very weird for that charater to be a route. The other 2 meh ones are the standard MC pining after bland "Main" heroine 123, and the last one is your sisters friend who apparently has a had a crush on you for years; I enjoyed the charachter enough as a supporting role as a route though it was pretty boring imo.

Other than those things. The game text is 95% translated there are some lines of dialogue that are just still japanese but I think those are the things that just don't translate and they seem to only show up in the sex scenes anyway.

The game menus and other things are not translated. I advise you not to try changing things in the settings I was able to get 100% completion without trying to mess around with the settings.

Use the walkthrough that is in this thread. For the most part the game is pretty easy to understand but the skip/autoplay text function is slow as balls, so to avoid having to really go through some the game that doest change among the routes use that walkthrough. Copious amounts of pressing enter key make it go by decently quickly.