RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

AlvinCheung

Jul 31, 2017
May I just ask if any new actual update on Malise and the Machine, or those minor update are still some fix ,fix and fix?
any new content / H-scene?

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
May I just ask if any new actual update on Malise and the Machine, or those minor update are still some fix ,fix and fix?
any new content / H-scene?
It hardly called either 'fix' or 'update', what they been all along are just rework and and redesign.

What we been know so far that the game undergo significant change and overhaul but just a in a plain sight, apart from simple battle test, there're nothing exciting to stay tune about, just technical bs. No new fully playable demo, no new playable teaser, no new artwork.

Most post we came across even provide by those been pledge within 10$/m and that's 'Inner circle' which is the tier that suppose to know all kind of update they have, which is still no any playable demo to provide.

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
I took a peek a few hours ago.
*scrolls down*
Mmm, nothing of interest... Ah fuck, furry shit.

For real though, this game had some promise. Still could if the last update wasn't 3+ y/o. A shame someone else can't just pick this up and actually do work on it. The scenes in this game are pretty damn good.

dayryuu1995

Jun 3, 2017
7 people supposedly making the game and the last major update was almost 3 years ago? How do these guys make 5k a month? What is wrong with people?

And why did they start a new game when the other one is barely even started?
And i tought that SplendidOstrich guy was a master scam artist... I should just start making my own game. I don't remember anything i learned about programming back in school but people seem willing to give their money away and demand nothing in return...

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
I bet some of them already forget what they been paid for and being careless about 'a penny' they paid in. I bet most of demanding comment would had been filtered out from most of its topic. It impossible to see just a positive feedback when it been this long and not even a actual-playable-up-to-date-body can ever be found.

And as must as unbelievable it would sounded, some people just ate up what technical update this guys been post all this years and would still call it a day, that's what their current patronage looks like.

Reactions: jkkjjkjkjjkkkjjl

MagicSlay

Dec 2, 2017
See the problem with half baked shit like this is, once people pay you enough and you fold they know who you are. So Idkw people like him (that are clearly doing it for the money) don't change "studio" names after each half-assed attempt.

913289976_preview_community_image_1379214778.gif

censuur

Oct 15, 2017
You overestimate people's general awareness of these things.

At this point I wonder if people even remember Breeding Season, perhaps one of the more famous of these scams. Thousands of people donated thousands of dollars, despite two of the main people behind the project having a reputation of being flakey, abandoning projects, and taking the money and running away.

Hell, look at this project, two bloody years ago people where already saying the same damn things that are being said right now, you can look through this thread and see them being called out repeatedly. Tet here we are, two years later, and people are still acting like this is somehow news.

FinalZero

Apr 24, 2017
wow it been 2 years now how about malise and the machine it still just old version 0.551 forever right no real update
and what about people who donate money to Eromancer do they got the game or just give free money ? or just know something new update malise and the machine only ? i don't care about new game they make now all long years look like just picture and loop only

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
Nope, apart from combat test that if you would still call it an 'update', there're no any major playable update from 2 years ago.

Those giving them money on 10$ or higher are giving access to inner circle update which is technical bullshit they been feed little by little until now, no any playable major update has been distributed there either.

And those patronage them lower than that basically giving them free bucks in the dimming light of hope to see their actual product that far on the horizon someday, but yes, still a free money, cuz apart from "15$ in total" to pre-purchase their product, they basically got nothing as most major post are on inner circle update for a long while now.

Dāku Shīdo

Feb 19, 2019
Well, at least they are now under the 5k$ threshold. Hopefully, that will help to put some pressure on them.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes