RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

ahrimansiah

Oct 28, 2017
NEWS UPDATE!

seems Eromancer uploaded something that seems to be his new game on Youtube, set in the world of where Malise and the machine was, this video was published 19 hours ago.

Holy shit! so they are clearly saying they have dropped malise and machine and it was just a scam? LMAO xDDDD
even this new game's trailer is an scam! the whole video is showing artwork of some structures and then a chick who just stand there! not even a bit of gameplay xD

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Holy shit! so they are clearly saying they have dropped malise and machine and it was just a scam? LMAO xDDDD
Thats the game they've announced some months ago. They are making it to financially support the developement of MatM. Makes sense? Of course not. But admitting anything?? ..what were you thinking :geek:

Litoningu

Oct 1, 2018
They appear to be well known about how public opinion have with them so they just filtered out all comment section and Like/Dislike as they surely expect to get negative respond more then positive react.

It's also one of the Red Flag I seen from most dev that highly bad with dealing with public opinion, self-centered, process dragging, prolonging and worst of them all is that they're actually self-aware on what they're doing and perfectly fine with it.

One of most obvious and almost the same habit that can easily get as example are Yan-dev, expect no less then decade to see their actual release or never, at all. Yan-dev been compare his works with master pieces AAA game released these days that have a huge load of stuffs and actual effort put into them while state that his game will be the same that it'll take much time and effort to polish but ...dude ? dafaq ? your shet isn't AAA grade and it become too obvious that it just an excuse for kid who blindly support them will easily ate up.

My worst fear has been relies that Eromancer team and Yan-dev have almost the same mindset where they're too ambitious, selfish, heavily self-centered and exploit the internet with their supposedly called 'talent'.

Only way they can redeem themselves is to release an actual significant product, or being an eternal douche forever as they been all along.

robdelobe

Jul 6, 2017
NEWS UPDATE!

seems Eromancer uploaded something that seems to be his new game on Youtube, set in the world of where Malise and the machine was, this video was published 19 hours ago.

They've disabled comments and ratings. Topkek, m80!

D

Deleted member 378756

So out of curiosity I looked up my post on ULMF where I initially expressed my hesitance.
me said:

Re: Malise and the Machine - Public Demo Available Now!

Is there an ETA on final release? This is the only time I've ever really considered using Patreon, but as weird as this sounds I don't want to play more of the game piece by piece and torture myself.

I don't mean to be rude, but the last time I thought about using Patreon was for Breeding Season and now I have no idea what the hell is going on over there.
...lol. Glad I dodged the bullet.

Reactions: septacycell

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
To bad the game was a good game. That's one reason i never liked to give money to patron because it's who you can trust. You never can tell they my show you a good thing but then will they finish it are just take your money and lie to you.

Reactions: Raven Hex

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
Well the Patreon's idea is not bad but it is easy to abuse.

It is much better to donate to a creator that is either regular with updates that have a completed project.

Sad thing is that people keep donating to such projects and judging by the latest demo Eromancer is not going to do a lot of H content.
Which kinds of remind me of Simbro that instead of starting a new project slowed down their updates till they completely stopped and abandoned everything...

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
That's true i know i may get people hating me are upset at me but i think patrion should stop those who abuse there patrions and take there money with out doing jack diddle. But then i do not know patrions contracts are terms of endarment. Probly spelled some of that wrong but i think they should have a way to make the scamers pay back the people who get used.

hawkhunter

Aug 10, 2017
They've disabled comments and ratings. Topkek, m80!
Yeah, it feels like the "ULTIMATE SCAM TACTIC" to me.

- Release a game demo and get tons of money over many month
- Do nothing for more month and get even more money
- Release a teaser on a new "game" (That doesn´t exist and won´t ever) + disable comments to prevent the already damaged patrons to warn others

They lost all pride and honor doing that move as a finaly in my eyes

dd209

Aug 2, 2017
Has anyone tried the latest Pure Onyx release? According to Gez's link there's still no h-content? I found the November release on svs and messed around with it for 20m. I like the girl and the sketches/concept art looked pretty hot, but there's no way I'd ever pledge just to see its progress.

As I side note I was browsing old posts from when I was a supporter, and I'd completely forgotten that anyone who pledged 20 dollars or more was entitled to a copy of MatM when it was to be released. Gave me a good chuckle. Something to look forward to in 2045!

Holypotato

Dec 13, 2018
Has anyone tried the latest Pure Onyx release? According to Gez's link there's still no h-content? I found the November release on svs and messed around with it for 20m. I like the girl and the sketches/concept art looked pretty hot, but there's no way I'd ever pledge just to see its progress.

As I side note I was browsing old posts from when I was a supporter, and I'd completely forgotten that anyone who pledged 20 dollars or more was entitled to a copy of MatM when it was to be released. Gave me a good chuckle. Something to look forward to in 2045!
I'd be surprised if Eromancer honors this agreement.

Reactions: dd209
3.70 star(s) 9 Votes