RPGM Abandoned Malise And The Machine [v0.0511] [Eromancer]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Gnodab

Feb 4, 2018
New Update for 3$ Patreons usually hits on the 2nd each month, will share as soon as it is available. Right now there are 3 new inner circle updates for 10$ Patreons, but they are all included in the monthly update, which is why it usually is quite a long read.

As for the 5$ pdf, here you guys go:

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
o_O

Ummmmmm okay? what?
I'm pretty sure that user is getting his stuff from this forum. On multiple occasions when I've seen something shared in a thread I follow, that user will have that uploaded to svs on the same day.

D

Deleted member 378756

To any up and coming developers that might read this: if you have great success when you initially offer your demo, finish that game. If you go the patreon route and end up with lots of money, finish the game you showed people that got people interested. I'll clarify. Keep the scope/appearance/gameplay et cetera of the game you first debuted intact and finish it and THEN use all of the support/money given to you to make the game of your dreams.

Example: take the first few demos of MatM. Take that game, add a little more content to it, finalize the story that leaves the game with a satisfactory ending that leaves the possibility for a followup, put all the pieces together in a neat package, and then release it. Maybe it's not the absolute best it could be, but MatM 2 or whatever your next game is can be as fucking grand as you want it to be.

Sorry. I'm extremely salty about this because this is the second game in a row that I eagerly followed that got lost in development hell in no small part due to patreon. Take a guess what the first was.

shady31

May 31, 2017
To any up and coming developers that might read this: if you have great success when you initially offer your demo, finish that game. If you go the patreon route and end up with lots of money, finish the game you showed people that got people interested. I'll clarify. Keep the scope/appearance/gameplay et cetera of the game you first debuted intact and finish it and THEN use all of the support/money given to you to make the game of your dreams.

Example: take the first few demos of MatM. Take that game, add a little more content to it, finalize the story that leaves the game with a satisfactory ending that leaves the possibility for a followup, put all the pieces together in a neat package, and then release it. Maybe it's not the absolute best it could be, but MatM 2 or whatever your next game is can be as fucking grand as you want it to be.

Sorry. I'm extremely salty about this because this is the second game in a row that I eagerly followed that got lost in development hell in no small part due to patreon. Take a guess what the first was.
Does it involve a blonde elf? :confused:

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
well there are alot to guess at theres the elf one theres the humbling experances. then there was wootchets game that was picked up by some one like i said lot of good games got abandend.

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016

You gotta say what the other one was now man, dont leave us hanging.

crivella

Sep 27, 2017
this..."artbook" has the same content of the demo i played ages ago, maybe it has only a few news costumes for the 2 protagonists... it is that all after all this time?

bigpenniser

Aug 7, 2016
this..."artbook" has the same content of the demo i played ages ago, maybe it has only a few news costumes for the 2 protagonists... it is that all after all this time?
I dont think they have updated that PDF. Like ever. This was probably for when they were thinking about actually releasing a game.

156_163_146_167

Engaged Member
Jun 5, 2017
That artbook is really, really old. I think almost as old as the latest demo.

btftw

Dec 20, 2017
New Update for 3$ Patreons usually hits on the 2nd each month, will share as soon as it is available. Right now there are 3 new inner circle updates for 10$ Patreons, but they are all included in the monthly update, which is why it usually is quite a long read.

As for the 5$ pdf, here you guys go:

Thank you for sharing this file, was nice to see that there are some concepts that didn't saw the light of day (police uniform and machine gun).

zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
So are there going to be any more scenes and is there going to be.some kinda gallory to show scenes already done. Becuese fighting the same boss over and over is good for lvling but does kinda get boring just to see a sex scene.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes