[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

Lletya

Sep 20, 2021
ver2.08
-Changed the formula for determining magic acquisition when leveling up
-H for guest female characters is now also recorded
-Fixed the screen staying black when Sandra and men are in the same room (bug in ver2.07)
-Fixed Liesel's arms disappearing when an image appears during an event when she is topless
-Fixed an error that occurred when pressing a button on the keyboard or gamepad while the manufacturer logo is displayed
-Fixed the hidden effect of the Silence Ring being strange
-Fixed the incorrect reward for the warehouse organization job
-Fixed an error that occurred when sucking blood from a giant bat
-Fixed the character picture being displayed when pressing the number keys (debug function)
-Fixed the problem that characters with high levels did not learn low-level skills even after leveling up
-Fixed an error that occurred during the inn event with the elves and Max
-Fixed several other minor bugs
Where to download this version?

Dinsdale

Jan 8, 2022
I think you get it after you explore the only map where the ladder can be used. You can find the ladder in the sewers. Magic boat is pretty useless for now because all the areas you can reach with it are not in the demo. Btw if someone knows wich enemy drops the key for the black chest's please tell me.
The all female team that challenges you to a duel have one if you claim the 10 items off them when you win

Bonoguy

Jul 21, 2017
I'm not sure if I should download the 2.06 with mods from first post or 2.08 from the author's site, can someone tell me?

CobraPL

NTR PALADIN
Donor
Sep 3, 2016
I'm not sure if I should download the 2.06 with mods from first post or 2.08 from the author's site, can someone tell me?
Download 2.06 and apply the patch mentioned in the 1st post, so you will have effectively 2.07.

Reactions: Bonoguy
Apr 9, 2020
I think you get it after you explore the only map where the ladder can be used. You can find the ladder in the sewers. Magic boat is pretty useless for now because all the areas you can reach with it are not in the demo. Btw if someone knows wich enemy drops the key for the black chest's please tell me.
sewer area?

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Linus joins at lvl 7, Ill put her at 8 for now
many thanks for making this mod
you need to start the new game to have Sandra with changed start level. as I understand in patch 208 was fixed th case when chars got no skills or spells of level lesser than they already have and now they must get all lower level skills on next level up.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
No need for 2 Floating Bridges.
anyway if there exist second floating bridge then it must work but location where it can be obtained is locked in the demo and if tweaks unlocked it then quite logically to make second plank working.

Dinsdale

Jan 8, 2022
"The all female team that challenges you to a duel"
Where?
only available if the game is modded to allow access to Ambertown. At the junction signposted " Forest Fortress, Seagull Village, Ambertown, Mountain of God" go west towards Mountain of God. They usually ambush me near the first junction in that direction.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
tweaks updated with changes of patch 208.
(upd: fixed impossibility to return back by floating bridges when in water)
(upd1: reenabled warp spell which was disabled in patch 207)

Last edited:

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
only available if the game is modded to allow access to Ambertown. At the junction signposted " Forest Fortress, Seagull Village, Ambertown, Mountain of God" go west towards Mountain of God. They usually ambush me near the first junction in that direction.
they looking like squad of amazons. they also was in old demo.