[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
I wonder if content there will lead to crash...
Most likely can be removed or not working things. I will try to check old demo's part where checking floating bridge and if there was working part for 2 bridges then it will be possible to restore it.

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
updated tweaks, made working second floating bridge but read warning in changes list about error because of not implemented or removed in demo places. tweaks already have some checks to prevent ctd because of missing locations but anyway it can happen.

Extrazzz

Dec 17, 2021
ok done,what should i do with the plate?the witch said someting about plate to active the teleport magic
Nothing. The warp magic should work. If it doesn't work then there are some teleport stones you have not jet activated. The only teleport stone that reacts to the plates is north of the snow village at N3 E11 but I can not use the plates. So I guess this is something for the full release of the game.

Extrazzz

Dec 17, 2021
whare to get magic boat?
I think you get it after you explore the only map where the ladder can be used. You can find the ladder in the sewers. Magic boat is pretty useless for now because all the areas you can reach with it are not in the demo. Btw if someone knows wich enemy drops the key for the black chest's please tell me.

Reactions: CobraPL

josyui

Jul 1, 2021
ver2.08
-Changed the formula for determining magic acquisition when leveling up
-H for guest female characters is now also recorded
-Fixed the screen staying black when Sandra and men are in the same room (bug in ver2.07)
-Fixed Liesel's arms disappearing when an image appears during an event when she is topless
-Fixed an error that occurred when pressing a button on the keyboard or gamepad while the manufacturer logo is displayed
-Fixed the hidden effect of the Silence Ring being strange
-Fixed the incorrect reward for the warehouse organization job
-Fixed an error that occurred when sucking blood from a giant bat
-Fixed the character picture being displayed when pressing the number keys (debug function)
-Fixed the problem that characters with high levels did not learn low-level skills even after leveling up
-Fixed an error that occurred during the inn event with the elves and Max
-Fixed several other minor bugs