[Makura cover soft] Dungeon and Bride (alpha, upcoming, DEMO RELEASED)

ServumMagnum

Feb 20, 2019
Some alt .zip downloads identical to the one in OP (2.06 with xebit's translations and ulmfuser3's mod),

Reactions: archedio

FrogFrozen

Jan 9, 2018
I always laugh at the "why didn't Ares just kill the Holy King of Holy Kingdom?" questions. It doesn't matter that he was a shit king, he was THE king. Appointed by magic crest tradition. Ares had no support among the nobility and the public didn't know of him either, his achievements were the kings achievements. Ares was a loyal subject of the kingdom. That doesn't mean he had no backbone, he was a loyal and just general.

Baroque's harem plan was objectively correct as a means to ensure that nothing like what happened before with Ludwig and the previous kings would ever happen again, where the kingdom nearly lost the ability to produce a Holy King.
While this post is very much true to the story, the whole magic crest thing mcguffin was still poor writing. Its a crutch to keep the king in power and the NTR going because the writing can't keep that going otherwise.

Even if the magic crest thing had stayed as a plot point, it would still be more believable if he was an actually competent king/general himself.

I mean, he's magic-crest king. Also, he has a fucking magic ball/mirror to communicate with people from long distances. Like giving orders to his men in the field miles away. If he's literally the chosen one, and has such a setup, surely he can do some power fantasy shit and lead the armies to victory from his harem with 3 women on his cock at the same time no problem.

The king needed to be actually capable and actual competition for women. Instead of him getting away with anything and everything by virtue of having plot armor.

Erest

Sep 9, 2018
That's where i'm getting locked how do i solve this?
View attachment 3642297
You need all the rocks into the red spots. I got it worked. Hard to do the guide for you since theres lots of rocks around for positioning. I pushed the bottom rocks to make space first though. I dont touch the final rock on your part until last moment. Though you can give me your savefile and Ill try do that puzzle for you.

Reactions: BlackSage111

f95_user

Dec 2, 2017
Here is tweaks and fixes which I created for myself but maybe they will be interested for someone.
Old post with info can be found >> <<.

The link with archive contains (patch2.xp3) + (patch3.xp3) + patch4.xp3 containing several tweaks and fixes.
link:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The message is copy of my ulmf message .

Last edited:

BlackSage111

Oct 22, 2018
how you get the item to move it?
You do they quest to exterminate they kobols to get the silver key. Then you go from one of the entrance to the sewers to find a door that requires the silver key and inside is a chest with the power bracelet and other item I don't remember.

JohnHamm

Nov 2, 2017
I don't know about the torch, but there is a priest spell that can make light (3rd row, in the middle, if I remember correctly).
I saw that but I didn't really want a priest in my party. It feels like a true staple of this old style of RPG that darkness is unreasonably hard to deal with and only has one possible solution

Dardalion720

May 6, 2020
I saw that but I didn't really want a priest in my party. It feels like a true staple of this old style of RPG that darkness is unreasonably hard to deal with and only has one possible solution
If you say "priest" instead of "healer", then torch seems to be the only option (I tried using it but never figured out how, I'm pretty sure it worked in previous demos). But if it's only the priest class that bothers you, there are other classes with the same spell (lord, valkyries, bishop and druid (maybe bard? I haven't tried the class yet))

Xnaur

Nov 3, 2017
Out of curiosity, which classes you guys like most / least ?
In my last run I did Lord / Fighter / Spellblade + Druid / Hunter / Assassin
Lord and Spellblade were both on upside. (insta kill and magic were great on Spellblade). Lord is solid tank.
Wasnt impressed with either Hunter or Fighter (hit hard and thats it, summons from hunter suck, figher dosnt hit THAT much harder to not take valk or lord in its place).
Backrow assassin I am not sold on as well.

megamanx06

Mar 13, 2019
Out of curiosity, which classes you guys like most / least ?
In my last run I did Lord / Fighter / Spellblade + Druid / Hunter / Assassin
Lord and Spellblade were both on upside. (insta kill and magic were great on Spellblade). Lord is solid tank.
Wasnt impressed with either Hunter or Fighter (hit hard and thats it, summons from hunter suck, figher dosnt hit THAT much harder to not take valk or lord in its place).
Backrow assassin I am not sold on as well.
I think the trick to Hunter is to have a summoner first to capture better summons, but given that summons and captured girls take the same slot it might still not be worth it.
They can do pretty good damage still with some of their exclusive high power bows. I don't know if they're very good overall though.
Edit: Though it can be useful to have a backliner that's not a mage so you don't have to manage spell slots. So maybe.

Fighter is just a starter class I think. Other classes can do more damage/are tankier AND have magic, so you probably want to change them out of it as soon as you can.

crashdingo

Jan 25, 2018
1)How many times does it take to change alignment of the party by attacking friendly enemies?
I have one girl that has good alignement and i need to go down to neutral

I heard also that some church can decrease through donation the alignement. which church is it?

Does anyone has any tips against the ice dragon boss fight? he has a lot of hp.

2) what do you think of this change of job?
i am at lv15/16:
elf alchemist into sorcerer or bard
gnome summoner into bard or hunter
dwarf assassin into bishop (or keep as it is)
MC from Lord into bishop (or keep as it is)
sylph spellblade into valkyrie
max the elf thief into hunter (i don't know which class is best for him)

i don't remember the last level each class would learn any skill/spells before makig a reclass.

I am thinking to train a heroine to obtain max lv of magic class from sorceress (since is should have covered both max alchemist magic and summoner one already)
Having a valkyrie or spellblade as a frontline
and the other 2 could be whatever else

3) i don't remember, between bishop,monk and druid. which of the 3 allows to obtain max lv of healing magic?
which one has access to stronger weapons?
how far can a druid reaches in alchemic magic tier spells?
likewise how far can a bishop reaches in sorcerer type of spells?

SonaGate

Game Developer
Nov 1, 2017
What is the purpose of alignment apart from the gameplay? Does it change the girls personality?