Unity Completed Making Movies [v0.9.15] [Droid Productions]

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes

Jeepster

Apr 17, 2018
Loaded old save from last up date and crashed, started new game get to sex on first photo shot and crash again. :unsure:

Ngal

Nov 6, 2018
I'm stuck after doing the first shoot with Chloe. I got the handcuffs and did everything. I can't figure out how to find grace, or continue Mia's story after the first shoot with Sex.

TeamHentaiX

The Dark Side loves Da Booty + Naughty OoOooo
Uploader
Game Developer
Sep 20, 2017
I would play this game instead
Glassix [v0.38.0]
i dont know something about the genre i found most appealing
i actually do play Glassix, its a great game.

kzar99

Mar 18, 2019
Its impossible kicks out of game at start were you chose oral sex screen gets fuzzy end you back in windows
On the beginning of the game, with the photo shoot of the first girl, i faced a graphic error, with green spot on the screen around 2 or 3 times, when the girl is about to do oral with the PC the game crashed.
Go to settings -> uncheck the video option and... it works (at least it worked for me)

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
The top displays disappear when i load a save sometimes. Can't access the menu's or see the blue or red heads. Is that normal? I have to close and re-open to get them back. I know that it's listed as complete, but that might want to be looked at if it's not intended.

The Krypt Angel

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2019
The top displays disappear when i load a save sometimes. Can't access the menu's or see the blue or red heads. Is that normal? I have to close and re-open to get them back. I know that it's listed as complete, but that might want to be looked at if it's not intended.
I've been having the same problem. To be fair tho when the dev called this complete he meant from a storyline standpoint he acknowledges the need for QoL and bug fixes in the description.

Yevaud6

Aug 25, 2016
droid1984 I've seen alot of people having issues with the video...which I just ran into as well. I saw you can "fix" it by disabling the video. But that kind of defeats the purpose and removes what makes this game unique to others. Is it a matter of aspect ration to make it work or having a certain video app to making it work?

...and now it kicked me, similar to the post on page 19. Does online functionality need to be enabled as well as video playback? I'm not keen on that, but you seem pretty ok with people on this site. So nothing should go wrong, right?

Last edited:

WillTellU

Sep 21, 2018
just found this but... I can't accept a complete thing while it's not 1.0. Call me orthodox, but the completion of a software has to be 1.0, it's pure blasphemy! Okok, it's not blasphemy, but then how complete will 1.0 be.

IneZwei

Aug 5, 2017
The game freezes for me when I get Mia undressed and ready to fuck, right before I eat her out the game just bugs out, anyone else having these problems?

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
Its impossible kicks out of game at start were you chose oral sex screen gets fuzzy end you back in windows
I've seen a couple of people reporting this. Weird, it's just playing a normal Unity video. Could you pass me your savefolder
C:\Users\[user]\AppData\LocalLow\Droid Games\Making Movies ?

I'll have a look.

Droid Productions

[Love of Magic]
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 30, 2017
I'm stuck after doing the first shoot with Chloe. I got the handcuffs and did everything. I can't figure out how to find grace, or continue Mia's story after the first shoot with Sex.
Mia's story continues at the university. If you head over, and attend some courses, she'll show up one your smarts >5 and you've attended 4-5 lessons.

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes