Mostarac

Jan 31, 2018
my save is with current version, not the old one, but i don't get the delivery. when i used save with download from the first page, i got the delivery.

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
on the spectrum sounds like he's taking some drug or something, you have spectrum or suffer from spectrum would be better, but even better would be to throw that ridiculous word out the window and just say autism..
Autism is a spectrum, though. So I don't really agree with that.
It's not necessarily agreeing or not, it's the correct terminology, at least in the UK.
When you dig into further, everyone is on the spectrum to a greater or lesser extent. The little quirks, where all the cup handles have to point one way or putting things in certain places (especially getting even a little annoyed if they are moved) are all parts of it. More extreme needs and reactions tend toward Aspergers, further extremes tending toward Autism which in the most extreme cases will stop all communication and interaction.
@fauxplayer we had an extended discussion in here about Mark after the last update, that is why, to me, it felt a little bit overkill, but equally I took it in spirit that not everyone accesses this resource and the revelation really does explain a lot. Funny thing is Jenna (?) asking Sarah if Mark is on the spectrum, she should also ask Sarah, who in some respects, to me, shows more obvious signs.

I have 1 unknown J&J ,the last mission with them, a little help pls.?
Keep talking with the sisters at the pool, when they mention the gym, stop using it in the morning.

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
It's not necessarily agreeing or not, it's the correct terminology, at least in the UK.
As far as I'm aware that's indeed the case. What I wasn't agreeing with was more the opinion that it sounds like a drug or whatever.
More extreme needs and reactions tend toward Aspergers
As far as I'm aware, aspergers is a form of high functioning autism. Which means they generally don't struggle as much. Aspergers is also not really a thing anymore (they just say it's autism nowadays) which is why I refer to it as "the spectrum".

Funny thing is Jenna (?) asking Sarah if Mark is on the spectrum, she should also ask Sarah, who in some respects, to me, shows more obvious signs.
She does show some traits, but mainly she's written as an introvert, not as someone with autism. There's also quite a bit of backstory that's yet to be told. She does remark on the fact that she thought she could've been on the spectrum, which implies that maybe she had it checked out or came to the conclusion that she wasn't. I don't feel the need to delve all that deep in to it, she isn't really hindered in the ways Mark is.

my save is with current version, not the old one, but i don't get the delivery. when i used save with download from the first page, i got the delivery.
So it works then? Because I really don't understand what it is you're saying, sorry. :/

Reactions: kiteares

Dodelig

Feb 13, 2018
Is there any warning that i have already done everything in the current version?

I have all the achievements unlocked and been 2 weeks in game time without any new scenes.

So i think is over...

kiteares

Nov 15, 2017
Is there any warning that i have already done everything in the current version?

I have all the achievements unlocked and been 2 weeks in game time without any new scenes.

So i think is over...
Sounds like you're getting there....what are the girls stats looking like?
I think is a decent target.
Then there's your personal stats, my strength agility and intelligence are all around 38/39

Reactions: Fasder

Riftmad

Jan 16, 2018
on the spectrum sounds like he's taking some drug or something, you have spectrum or suffer from spectrum would be better, but even better would be to throw that ridiculous word out the window and just say autism..
Autism is a spectrum because it's not one specific issue/symptom but a whole range.

Reactions: Fasder

Caveman03

Apr 12, 2018
This is my character heart count, Is this the end of the current version? = Helen:35, Jenna:40, Sarah:56, and Jenny:40.

yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
i really like how this discussion is going over autism and not the game itself. autism is just a term humans invented to classify individuals that's different from them. humans even added "politically correct" term as to facilitate their own hunger for uniqueness and "socially accepted" bullying of such individuals. so i don't really care...
as for the game
based on currently where i am.. .prolly 50% finished of version 0.7.. it feels dragging at this point. im playing at the start again...to somehow add another insight to help improve the game somehow.
just a question to human rights activist in here..
did the japanese emperor who started ww2 and person who made atomic bomb considered autistic? both of which are given free pass by society and was called genius....

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Reactions: Victor1889

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
Yes, you should've seen all there is to see at that point. If you're uncertain check your achievements.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
What i see is the following:
Non-Helen Route: Sarah 56, Jenny and Jenna 45 each, and Helen 26 (not 36)
Full Helen Route: Sarah 56, Jenny and Jenna 40 each, and Helen 26 (not 36)

I have all General, Sarah and J&J achievements
For Helen, I'm lacking the last two, one of which clearly is the Power Supply
On the full Helen route, though, I'm grinding along to get to the "Final Exam"
So, any hints on how to get the to Final Exam.

My guess is that it I've missed something along the way OR it requires Intelligence count >25 ?!?

Fasder

Open bob
Game Developer
Dec 5, 2017
Non-Helen Route: Sarah 56, Jenny and Jenna 45 each, and Helen 26 (not 36)
This is correct.
Full Helen Route: Sarah 56, Jenny and Jenna 40 each, and Helen 26 (not 36)
This is not correct.
For Helen, I'm lacking the last two, one of which clearly is the Power Supply
On the full Helen route, though, I'm grinding along to get to the "Final Exam"
So, any hints on how to get the to Final Exam.
This is not in the game yet.
My guess is that it I've missed something along the way OR it requires Intelligence count >25 ?!?
No intelligence requirement, but I am contemplating adding it for both the thesis and the final exam in the future.

Reactions: JRD

CoffeeLab

Jul 16, 2017
This is correct.

This is not correct.

This is not in the game yet.

No intelligence requirement, but I am contemplating adding it for both the thesis and the final exam in the future.
You know, Fasder, you're the bomb :)!! Another "duh" from me -- wrote that down, but forgot to try it -- so sorry for the churn !!

Reactions: Fasder and kiteares
3.50 star(s) 45 Votes