• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Completed Make Me Happy [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

angelm1ke

Aug 5, 2017
I like the game! I would say that this game narrative is more promissing than the one in Lost in Paradise, and I like Lost in Paradise as well, which leaves me the question: is it wise to be developing two games at the same time?...

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
I love the trademark diamagio soft piano music at the start of every game!

The theme from this sounds super familiar, probably used in another game, but it even sounds like something out of a showtune...

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
what i mean is that you react to a reaction you don't like.
just ignore
maybe i was too hasty with my reaction.
and in fact doing the same
Similar is not the same. If I go to a anime convention and go to the Demon Slayer exposition just to tell people it sucks is very different from being someone who went to went to the Demon Slayer exposition because he likes it and tells the other guy "Why the fuck are you coming here just to tell us you think it sucks?"

Reactions: cormac69

atrebor68

Aug 26, 2020
SMF was a very good game. except for the somewhat "ripped-off" final chapter. if he will do an SMF update with an ending up to par with the rest of the story that would be great.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Yeah, I agree. One of mine got deleted, maybe because I call the member a Juggalo. One of the MODS might be one :LOL:
Hey to be fair their music might suck but faygo is damn tasty for the price.

Finished game last night, reminded me of a remake/inspired version of the dead game "The Seed", but with much more future potential; in the seed they conceive after once, here it's the great ntrish/sharing setup of "well, I don't know how long itll take, we may have to try a few more times. :LOL:

• Hey there
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
Hey, to be fair, their music might suck, but faygo is damn tasty for the price.
Never tried faygo. I've never seen it around here. I check Amazon. :LOL: I'll check out the Seed.
I wish dimajio333 would bring back Sharing My Fiancée for a sequel.
Anna is beautiful. He gave her the perfect look and personality.

1.jpg :love:

dimajio333 hasn't been able to match in looks so far, IMO.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Never tried faygo. I've never seen it around here. I check Amazon. :LOL: I'll check out the Seed.
I wish dimajio333 would bring back Sharing My Fiancée for a sequel.
Anna is beautiful. He gave her the perfect look and personality.

View attachment 2582828 :love:

dimajio333 hasn't been able to match in looks so far, IMO.
Agreed wholeheartedly on both counts. The seed also had one of the most attractive main LIs evar:

Anna is a clear standout from his games, both cute and sexy and face captures the split between naive/slutty very well.

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
I like the game! I would say that this game narrative is more promissing than the one in Lost in Paradise, and I like Lost in Paradise as well, which leaves me the question: is it wise to be developing two games at the same time?...
This game was conceived as a short story, like Permission (I also realize that this story is intended for a small number of people who will even want to play it o_O ). It’s just that it didn’t work out to implement everything at once, so there should be a second part.

LiP is still the main project.

Dimajio333

Game Developer
Nov 26, 2021
Agreed wholeheartedly on both counts. The seed also had one of the most attractive main LIs evar:

Anna is a clear standout from his games, both cute and sexy and face captures the split between naive/slutty very well.
can you pls share a link with this Game?) I can't find it on the site.

iainmore

Jun 12, 2017
Is this "forced" sharing from the husband's perspective? Or does he like it?
T

Without resorting to spoilers. The way I read it it isn't "forced" but you could certainly say he is being manipulated by his wife to a certain extent. I suspect her of being quite devious. I get the impresion that the husband wants to watch though or at least catch his wife in the act with another man. I could of course be totally wrong about the drift of this game/VN and the drift of the dialogue.

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes