VN Ren'Py Completed Make Me Happy [v1.0] [Dimajio333]

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes

cormac69

Nov 12, 2020
I really don't get your type. For every NTR game there are like 100 non-NTR games where you're the ultra giga chad who is fucking 35 different women... go play one of those!

I can't imagine going on every game with Futa, gay, or some genre I don't like and being like "Avoiding this bullshit! Not touching this crap!"
I know right? You'd figure they'd go comment on what they actually like instead of wasting their time telling everyone what they don't. It just makes them look foolish and immature. It reminds me of typical Karen behavior. They probably report little kids' lemonade stands too for being illegal. I honestly believe the anti NTR crowd is a cult and they're compelled to comment on any game containing even a whiff of it like a narcotics dog finding cocaine at the airport and then barking incessantly at it. Or maybe they've all been cheated on and are suffering from extreme PTSD. lol

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
At least notice from the beginning, if you do not like the ntr this is not for you.
I respect that, good luck.

Saint Blackmoor

Saint and Sinner
Donor
Oct 26, 2017
“It’s amazingly entertaining to read what some folks write in these game forums.
That is very well said. I like the categories you stated. definitionistas. :LOL:
The self-appointed abolitionists, the harassers, and haters… The Guardians.

The definitionistas are the ones that really puzzle me. Why spend that amount of time defining something so
arbitrary? And then state your interpretation as if it is the law. o_O

I have a theory about the controversy. I think is rooted in the immature minds of the less confident. Members that have little relationship experience and are edgy towards incell status. you can imagine someone struggling with even trying to have a relationship is going to look at ntr as a real possibility which makes just starting a relationship too daunting. So they lash out here to feel like they have some control when they don't really.
The only truly healthy NTR is one of mutual agreement and openness. There are a few games here that do that.

In life, it's almost impossible to have that work. we are not machines that can turn off our instincts.
Jealousy, greed, envy, etc... are built into us.

Sorry to dimajio333 for taking up the tread.

Jacity

Jan 16, 2022
That is very well said. I like the categories you stated. definitionistas. :LOL:
The self-appointed abolitionists, the harassers, and haters… The Guardians.

The definitionistas are the ones that really puzzle me. Why spend that amount of time defining something so
arbitrary? And then state your interpretation as if it is the law. o_O

I have a theory about the controversy. I think is rooted in the immature minds of the less confident. Members that have little relationship experience and are edgy towards incell status. you can imagine someone struggling with even trying to have a relationship is going to look at ntr as a real possibility which makes just starting a relationship too daunting. So they lash out here to feel like they have some control when they don't really.
The only truly healthy NTR is one of mutual agreement and openness. There are a few games here that do that.

In life, it's almost impossible to have that work. we are not machines that can turn off our instincts.
Jealousy, greed, envy, etc... are built into us.

Sorry to dimajio333 for taking up the tread.
I think you make an interesting point, as well as anyone. Life is about risk. Failure or loss can have positive impact if there is learning and the specifics are avoided in the future. (I once read that on a fortune cookie) I especially like and agree with:
"we are not machines that can turn off our instincts.
Jealousy, greed, envy, etc... are built into us." And I thought I was the only one who still believed that nature was as important as nurture in behavior...

Oh well, I really must stay on my meds...

• Love
Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

Rastafoo

Jun 6, 2018
Oh wow... never heard that premise before... how unique.... :sleep:

Imagine not getting an artificial insemination.... but letting some dude fuck your wife... :KEK:
To be fair, that requires the use of anesthesia and a lot of people are unable to. Unless you're just pouring a syringe of semen into someone, but that's gross

Kotobiki

Dec 3, 2020
Oh yeah havent noticed if anyone made the obligatory comment: Is NTR avoidable :^

4.50 star(s) 10 Votes