1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

TerrorBrent

Jul 16, 2017
the console always opens, you just have to change the 00console.rpy file in line 108 False to True.
then you should always have access to the console.

I rather have the problem that I mom can not convince anything and always ends the game. do previous ch11 decisions have an impact? So with me your moral compass does not play along
I did not find what you wrote. Can you send a screenshot to exactly where to look? Because so far it is ok 00console.rpy file and also where to look for but no line 108 or at least not seen it.

Daywalker008

Sep 29, 2017
I did not find what you wrote. Can you send a screenshot to exactly where to look? Because so far it is ok 00console.rpy file and also where to look for but no line 108 or at least not seen it.
Game/renpy/common/ here is 00console.rpy, open not with editor, use notepad++, open 00console.rpy, change line 108, save

JR_001

Jul 1, 2017
I keep waiting for an epic seen with the Mom or Zoe. Twelve releases and still no. But, heh, we did get the same recycled Celine sex scene again for at least the third time! Into the trash... Not waiting anymore.

JoeBeans

Jan 9, 2018
Where is there "ruthlessness"? Zoe, who previously wanted to ruin Natali, seems more than happy to now have her as a valued business associate.
Mom is choosing the what, where and how much sex fun she will allow the MC. He is just saying "as you wish" to Mom although both are quite aware he would go a lot further if allowed.
This update was actually perhaps the least ruthless update so far.
Well this is the first update that I ran into a choice that sent me to game over no matter what I chose (after having Zoe decide to ask another question). I'm not talking about the story being ruthless so much as the dev becoming that in his/her game logic. This coming on top of the new remember what whoever said quizzes and in the last update it was the how smart are you quiz so that's why now I'm wondering about the wonderful time with mom in the apartment maybe being the start of a larger trap. Kind of like in DMD, if you've ever played it, where no matter what choices you made if you didn't go to the police at one point you would hit an unavoidable game over later on in the game.

Reactions: MSDJ1978

zocx

May 2, 2017
Can someone share a save file before fucking the mother? from last update ... thanks

jonk999

Aug 14, 2017
When I try and load my save from v0.11 it comes straight up saying 'end of chapter 12'. From the image of the save file, I saved in ch 11 when it said "if you enjoyed it join and support me".

Is there any way to roll the save back a little so I can start ch 12 or do I need to go back to an earlier save and go from there again?

spiderman2099

Jan 18, 2018
When I try and load my save from v0.11 it comes straight up saying 'end of chapter 12'. From the image of the save file, I saved in ch 11 when it said "if you enjoyed it join and support me".

Is there any way to roll the save back a little so I can start ch 12 or do I need to go back to an earlier save and go from there again?
HAPPENED TO ME ALSO.

START FROM DAY12.NOT THE WHOLE DAY.
WHERE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW NAT.(ALMOST 70% DONE OF DAY 12.)

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017

HAPPENED TO ME ALSO.

START FROM DAY12.NOT THE WHOLE DAY.
WHERE YOU HAVE TO FOLLOW NAT.(ALMOST 70% DONE OF DAY 12.)
these things happen, if you save your game at a point that gets altered in the next version or completely removed
try saving a bit earlier :)
if you save for instance after Here the 12th chapter stops. you will probably miss the next update
so if mom isn't liberated enough and doesn't go through with it in the couch scene at your flat, that's an immediate restart? yeah i'm deleting this game now.
i got the same with mom not liberated enough
the prerequisites to continue there are: your charm >= 4 elder roommates mood >= 30 and her arousal >= 8
but these values shouldn't be a problem at this point
Why can't I open the console commands? I press "Shift + O" and nothing happens..
it's disabled by the dev, look in options.rpy for config.developer = False and set it to True

Reactions: elijahmikaelson

Prodigy1189

Feb 4, 2018
it shouldn't be a problem? well considering the fact that it is indeed happening, it's a problem, and not one i'm willing to deal with. i'm done jumping through the 1,000,000 hoops in this game. any time i had the choice to liberate the mother further i took it, and this is what i get. the rest of you enjoy, i'm out.

Reactions: Miðgarðsormr
1.90 star(s) 50 Votes