1.90 star(s) 50 Votes

phreakinowski

Dec 1, 2017
I've done a little search through the thread and can't seem to find anything about the potential for a mac version. I do realise that mac users probably aren't a large percentage of the potential players but it'd be awesome if it was a possibility.

Unfortunately for me, cavemen in a vegetative state are better at utilising technology so trying to run windows stuff on a mac is just a little above my pay grade!
It really is ridiculously easy if the game is a RenPy game. Do a google search for RenPy SDK, download and install it. This is the developer version of RenPy and is free, but will allow you to drop any Windows RenPy game into it's main folder and then run as a "project". It really is incredibly easy to do, you can even export/build your own Mac executable from it if you prefer. All Mac users should be doing this, and at least 99% of all windows RenPy games will run perfectly using this method.

Reactions: DrPoods

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
i cant get anything passed the mom on this update, and I guess the compressed version you can NOT open up the console.

any help?

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Yes. Made it to the end.
I chose "money" as my daily bonus. This came in handy when Zoe insisted on a down payment for the apartment.
I chose money but game ended mother chickened out, does any of the other character answers from 12 make an impact on this? Tried several different options.

goatboy23

Jun 27, 2017
Mom has to be gently coaxed by MC.
Try this as your choices :
-Zoe said I could live here for a while [this returned an ERROR alert but clicking "ignore" carried on with no further problems]
-I feel bad for you and will try to forget it
-I have no idea
-Of course, after the show I witnessed yesterday
-I got turned on when you noticed me and still couldn't stop

These choices were the best short-term ones, as I play through ALL the options.
yes maybe a glitch then I download the scrunched version and do not get this option

"-I got turned on when you noticed me and still couldn't stop"

no clue but thanks for your help!!

Reactions: virtuvoid

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Mom has to be gently coaxed by MC.
Try this as your choices :
-Zoe said I could live here for a while [this returned an ERROR alert but clicking "ignore" carried on with no further problems]
-I feel bad for you and will try to forget it
-I have no idea
-Of course, after the show I witnessed yesterday
-I got turned on when you noticed me and still couldn't stop

These choices were the best short-term ones, as I play through ALL the options.
there are actually better options to choose, but there're also a lot worse
yes maybe a glitch then I download the scrunched version and do not get this option

"-I got turned on when you noticed me and still couldn't stop"

no clue but thanks for your help!!
you can be assured, i didn't changed anything besides using the new images and fixing the save problem
the option that you miss, isn't even a conditional of any sort

1.90 star(s) 50 Votes