1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

abushalsh

Oct 28, 2017
hey guys im stuck when it says kiss tenderly or pull her by force after i click either of them it shows game over

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
hey guys im stuck when it says kiss tenderly or pull her by force after i click either of them it shows game over
her mood is too low
kiss her tenderly: mood >=22
pull her towards you with force: mood >=25
so.. now you have a problem :)

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
No, I don't see this indicator !
:) then welcome in the club of users with disappearing overlay screens
some guys using my mod for View.of.Family have the same problem
atm i have no other solution than using a save before that happened
try a new game with the latest script.rpy i posted, at least then you should have your quick_menu

OtstrelDebilov

You should work better
Donor
Game Developer
May 28, 2017
Hello, now all critical bugs are fixed. Half of them we finded before, some not, this version is not up-to-date since this time :) In chapter 10 we added visual effects (it is awesome) and we fix all known bugs. About sub and dom parameters - I think we will change it before fullsize release, cause I dont want to release every update "from the start of the game"
It is really hard for playing every month from start to update version :) So I will try to minimise this number. For those who resenters - to balance game was choice of patrons, who want from the game that it will be more friendly and more understandable. I will do my best and prepare the game full balanced and logical before full version release :)

Reactions: Ennoch and the66

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
*** YOU MUST START A NEW GAME ***???
We need to play again?
if a mod and even the dev say, you must start a new playthrough, the probability is high, you have to start a new playthrough
these dudes normally know what they do ;)

Reactions: OtstrelDebilov
1.90 star(s) 51 Votes