1.90 star(s) 51 Votes

Ennoch

Conversation Conqueror
Respected User
Oct 10, 2017
Thats just plain stupid. No need for negative dominess when you have submissiveness stat too! One should get zeroed at max, while the other is increasing. Common sense in short supply i guess? And don't switch the mechanics midway... what i mean is that if i changes how things work i should redo the whole thing! So that it would work the new way from the start, have to restart the game for it but at least it would be consistent! But this.. that i leave the old mechanics in there and simply switch to the new one mid game, while leaving the players blundering in the dark... no. Just no.

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Thats just plain stupid. No need for negative dominess when you have submissiveness stat too! One should get zeroed at max, while the other is increasing. Common sense in short supply i guess? And don't switch the mechanics midway... what i mean is that if i changes how things work i should redo the whole thing! So that it would work the new way from the start, have to restart the game for it but at least it would be consistent! But this.. that i leave the old mechanics in there and simply switch to the new one mid game, while leaving the players blundering in the dark... no. Just no.
..but all in all it's a development version, maybe the final game will be more polished :)
and, hey i've never had a negative domination value, so.. :eazyHype:

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
besides 1 missing menu option the old v.08 walkthrough is still valid
it lacks only the last days :)
maybe @Grandork can update this

Reactions: bobbo69

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Could any one can teach my how to call out console function ? I tried shift+o, but there are nothing happend.

U

User_10739

Could any one can teach my how to call out console function ? I tried shift+o, but there are nothing happend.
Check in the tools & tutorials forum. There are are threads in there about the consoles and cheating ren'py games.

jaredhsieh65

Jul 2, 2017
Check in the tools & tutorials forum. There are are threads in there about the consoles and cheating ren'py games.
Thank you , I found unren tool , but it cause game lost bottom function menu , so i can't use diary to see data about
character .

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
i fixed the 2 problems [...]
While you were at it, why not fix the errors in lines 14114, 14117 and 14120, which make every save done after the "daily bonus" useless ?

Reactions: the66

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
While you were at it, why not fix the errors in lines 14114, 14117 and 14120, which make every save done after the "daily bonus" useless ?
hmm.. i didn't?
ok i didn't :)
1 moment
done.. thx 4 the hint
edit: quick_menu enabled at game start

Reactions: anne O'nymous

dazzee

Oct 24, 2017
Kinda confused here, the ending for the latest version is where your mother gives you a handjob, right?

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
Kinda confused here, the ending for the latest version is where your mother gives you a handjob, right?
actually you can fuck your sister a 2nd time :)

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
It depend. If you don't go after the sister when you wake up, then it end here :/ Else, it can end after the handjob, or you can fuck the sister a second time.

the66

Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jan 27, 2017
btw these 2 scenes give me my neg. domination

1.90 star(s) 51 Votes