VN Ren'Py Completed Main Character Simulator [NewWestGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

Raerngaming

Jun 14, 2018
I download it then when I when to extract the files this is what popped up on my antivirus program The file Main Character Simulator\Main_Character_Simulator.exe is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.JP.cKW@aW@4Gdm and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean. This is the first time a game from here has done that most of the time it just a windows pop up and not my antivirus programing jumping in like that.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
I download it then when I when to extract the files this is what popped up on my antivirus program The file Main Character Simulator\Main_Character_Simulator.exe is infected with Gen:Trojan.Heur.JP.cKW@aW@4Gdm and was moved to quarantine. It is recommended that you run a System Scan to make sure your system is clean. This is the first time a game from here has done that most of the time it just a windows pop up and not my antivirus programing jumping in like that.
For the tenth time, it's a false positive. I have the same problem even when I buy these kind of VN officially from Steam, but I always managed to play without a problem.

Reactions: FFTW

Tauk

Apr 11, 2018
I find the art cute. It is quite a good game, though the lack of proper noses for most characters did put me off at first it't not a big deal. People are just being sissies tbh

Certainly sets it apart from the other cookie cutter stuff, which is neat in its own regard

Reactions: ImJustThatKinky

Daishi

Jan 7, 2018
So let me recall, we already have surgeon simulator, car mechanic simulator, farmer simulator, bus driver simulator, PC builder simulator, cleanup worker simulator, Lee Harvey Oswald simulator, goat simulator, bear simulator, kitten simulator, robot vacuum cleaner simulator, stone simulator, sinking ship simulator, date dinner simulator and even a couple break-up simulator. Seems to be a nice addition to the roster which everyone so missed.
HOW DARE YOU FORGET YANDARE SIMULATOR! :D

Reactions: C17H19NO3

sifilis

Apr 27, 2017
Omg, there should be a section for worst games on the forum. This one definitely takes one of the top spots.

Feb 21, 2018
thoughts
honestly i skipped most of the story so i cannot say much about it. there were some amusing dialog moments though.
it was odd to me that some characters lines were not voice acted. i'm not talking about the narration which was consistently text only. so it was weird to be hearing voices then it just stop.
having said that i liked the voices of the characters, they were pleasant to listen to.

the art was good,and while there were no choices until near the end of the game. at least it did have several endings.

Overall
pure visual novels are not easy recommendations,they need interesting stories and characters to be compelling. and from the parts i did read. while they had some amusing dialog occasionally. i doubt they were particularly great and mostly just designed to fit different fetishes.
hey did a good job on everything else though.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote