VN Ren'Py Completed Main Character Simulator [NewWestGames]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
header.jpg

Overview:
Shinji, your generic protag-kun, who doesn't even have any artwork is forced to become the hero he'd always dreamed of when his friends Izumi and Kiyoko (who are far funnier than he is) find a mysterious pendant that happens to belong to an angry group of space pirate aliens. Experience an alien invasion, young love, and so many exams, in this hilarious comedic visual novel.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2018-12-31
Release Date: 2018-09-21
Developer:
Censored: Nope
Version: Final
OS: Windows.. and Mac, I guess? Since there's a folder that ends with .app
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Night

Nov 7, 2016
A voiced eroge should always voice the scenes, as long as it's not a conversion of an all-ages game anyway. I've played some games that only voiced the h-scenes. You can check vndb if the game has a page there.

meliv

Nov 22, 2018
Here is my review: Eyes too close, MC is the hottest character in the game just because of his voice.

C17H19NO3

Oct 8, 2018
Main Character Simulator
So let me recall, we already have surgeon simulator, car mechanic simulator, farmer simulator, bus driver simulator, PC builder simulator, cleanup worker simulator, Lee Harvey Oswald simulator, goat simulator, bear simulator, kitten simulator, robot vacuum cleaner simulator, stone simulator, sinking ship simulator, date dinner simulator and even a couple break-up simulator. Seems to be a nice addition to the roster which everyone so missed.

jpsimon

Overachiever
Donor
Apr 3, 2017
So let me recall ...
Well, it's hard not to be just a little thankful that so many people have so much free time on their hands and are using it to make the world a little better, in their own way ... and I really want to play that kitten simulator. The goat one lacked flexibility because goats aren't physically versitile enough to adapt to kooky situations. Hmm.

Reactions: Hydronicz
4.00 star(s) 1 Vote