Deleted member 492881

Mar 13, 2018
Love the NTR tag , enjoyed :)
Also , im a little stuck..please help:
At the escaping part...she says she found a hole but Inko is sleeping , i'm stuck there , please what to do ?

EDIT: Searched everything three times , found it.
For everyone stuck like me : It's in the room she's looking at the wall , the opposite wall corner left , try searching around there

NeZKyMaN

【 Lolicon King 】
Donor
Jun 25, 2018
A good example of the fact that the graphic is not a determinant of "a successful game".

The story, although simple, I liked very much and the short test of the game that I had to carry out, ended up going through it because I wanted to know what will happen next. The title offers several additional mechanics in the game itself, which I have not seen in other games of this type. Each character stands out from the other. The graphical side of the game is a matter of taste, but it is not that bad and with a little imagination can be enough to get excited about it. The game has no grind element, we get a clean game - without fillers. It is worth mentioning the numerous dialog trees, in my opinion it helps to empathize with the main character, because we can direct his character, I like this element in games.

As for the weaker sides, the game is too short - and the map itself and surroundings are a bit poorly polished at times. The game sometimes a bit poor but for some reason I liked it and I think it's worth to play.

My favorite character from the game: Mimi
- fiery loli with a warm heart? Oh yes! It reminds me a bit of Louise from the anime series Zero no Tsukaima.
Gameplay time: ~ 2-3 hours.

My rating: 4.0 / 5.0

Reactions: Magazif and YuriiH

Choyz

Jul 17, 2018
Or anyone have a Walkthrough in it ?
I still confusing cus this game seems like giving a "Wants to be a Millionaire with a pack of maid" instead giving me another way

Shagmonkey

Jul 29, 2017
if i were to alter my save file whats the varieable for the virginity so i can get the game to think i still got it even if the bloody blonde bimbo stole it befor hand

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
@Shagmonkey

Use the rpgmmakersaveedit and open the save file then click the one tab at the top and unhide the one variables and see if there is one for virginity.

Gaijin100

Jan 13, 2018
i feel like this game didn't turn out how it should.

those questions at the start made me think the game orginally was about training maids and stuff

thedivinemusic

Nov 29, 2017
Yeah the maze bit with the lust demon chasing you is p unplayable. Idk about you all but I'm really not into "guess and check" as a game play style. Luck and luck alone are kind of a boring thing to rely on because your player might have skill but if they aren't lucky that one time it won't matter. Like if there was a moment to see a map, or a clue beyond "bottom right" maybe it would be okay, but as it stands this is... this is pretty bad. It wasn't standing on much to begin with, but what little it had just sort of shot itself.

2.50 star(s) 2 Votes