RPGM - Completed - Maids - Perfect [pizzacatmx]

1. 1.00 star(s)

FlufflePuss

You guys are being too kind with this... To each their own, I suppose; but I honestly can't find a single thing to recommend about this train wreck. The "art" is just some lazily captured 3D anime poser app content edited by paint. I could forgive even worst in the spirit of supporting new devs, but the story, while not uninteresting, is very badly executed. The gameplay is little more than random death in unexplained scenarios.
    Sorry, but there are dozens of masterpieces in this site, and therefore not much of a point of giving this one our valuable pervy time.
  2. 4.00 star(s)

NeZKyMaN

A good example of the fact that the graphic is not a determinant of "a successful game".

The story, although simple, I liked very much and the short test of the game that I had to carry out, ended up going through it because I wanted to know what will happen next. The title offers several additional mechanics in the game itself, which I have not seen in other games of this type. Each character stands out from the other. The graphical side of the game is a matter of taste, but it is not that bad and with a little imagination can be enough to get excited about it. The game has no grind element, we get a clean game - without fillers. It is worth mentioning the numerous dialog trees, in my opinion it helps to empathize with the main character, because we can direct his character, I like this element in games.

As for the weaker sides, the game is too short - and the map itself and surroundings are a bit poorly polished at times. The game sometimes a bit poor but for some reason I liked it and I think it's worth to play.

My favorite character from the game: Mimi
    - fiery loli with a warm heart? Oh yes! It reminds me a bit of Louise from the anime series Zero no Tsukaima.
    Gameplay time: ~ 2-3 hours.

My rating: 4.0 / 5.0