RPGM Maiden Matrix [v0.1] [Passion Project Gaming]

Aux.

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
Hi,

Will any of the non-vanilla tags: Footjob, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, etc be
Optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?
As far as actual interaction goes, yeah, entirely optional. However, narratively, some things will be present. Such as in main quest cutscenes. I'll be working on a "censorship" panel so that if they do typically appear in cutscenes, it will instead "reference" what's happening instead of showing it, provided you have that genre censored.

Edit* To further elaborate, if you have a tag censored, whatever scene it is will NOT involve you. It will only "reference" a scene if it's happening without you anyway.

Big Mountain

Nov 4, 2017
this game looks promising
good concept

lets hope if the planned tags ( like sex / oral, vag, anal ) are implemented soon

edit: maybe cut down the planned tags a liitle bit and concentrate on a few
and maybe keep some in the bag so you can add some spice if necessary

THE KILLER 13

Sep 13, 2022
Not yet, but most likely in the future! Patreon is my foremost option right now, so I'm being careful about their ToS. I'm actively looking into "taboo" kinks, including incest, in a safe way that is also serviceable to those that do enjoy it. I don't wanna half ass it for anyone either. There's ALWAYS an option there... even unofficial ones.
I hope that in the future you implement incest (unofficial). Until then I'll keep an eye out.

Thanks for answering me and good luck.

Reactions: battali0n