RPGM Maiden Matrix [v0.1] [Passion Project Gaming]

Aux.

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
MM-F95-Banner.jpg

Overview:
Maiden Matrix is primarily an Adult RPG, Dating Sim, and City Management game. The people you meet will all have unique schedules and lives as they follow a day/night cycle using an in-game time system. With a focus on story and world building, the aim is to give you the freedom of fine control over how your Sector operates and your interactions with the people that live in it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2024-02-01
Release Date: 2024-01-30
Developer: Passion Project Gaming -
Censored: No
Version: 0.1
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

screenshot1.PNG screenshot3.PNG screenshot9.png screenshot10.png Screenshot5.PNG screenshot2.PNG Screenshot4.png Screenshot7.PNG Screenshot6.PNG screenshot12.png screenshot11.png

Last edited:

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Aux. the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.

Reactions: Aux.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
I think I'll like this game...I love harem games. THX for sharing.

another-one-for-my-harem-list.gif

And thank you very much for choosing to play Normal/Casual mode. This aspect is very important IMO.

Last edited:

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
There is the possibility to rename our MC but this doesn't work, in the dialogues it is still "you".

Husmi

Dec 8, 2021
using a real-time clock
Wait, so, if there is an event only doable at night, we will need to wait real time hours to do it? That doesn't sound right, so, I suppose that "real-rime clock" only means a clock that works like the ones in real life? xD Because if it's really real time, this game is going to have a problem with locking events on certain times of the day.

Reactions: galues and Aux.

giqui

Conversation Conqueror
Game Compressor
Nov 9, 2019

Maiden Matrix [v0.1] [Passion Project Gaming]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS

SIZE ~ 197 MB

(1 week) - (1 week) - -

Last edited:

Aux.

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
A sincere and massive thank you to everyone for giving this a view. I hope to deliver the best game I can for everybody. Please let me know if you have any questions or comments.

Aux. the thread has been edited and moved to the games, congratulations for your game.

please submit to the Developers Badge, make a ticket here, And good Luck with your game Dev.
Thank you very much!! I did in fact submit a ticket shortly after posting the thread! I can re-submit one if I did it too early! edit* nvm lol

many future tags but unfortunately incest does not apply among them(n)
Not yet, but most likely in the future! Patreon is my foremost option right now, so I'm being careful about their ToS. I'm actively looking into "taboo" kinks, including incest, in a safe way that is also serviceable to those that do enjoy it. I don't wanna half ass it for anyone either. There's ALWAYS an option there... even unofficial ones.

I suggest not trying to make micro-managing system too intensive, if you have to do a set of actions over and over every day it gets pretty boring.
I totally agree with you! It's a fine line between "grind" and "gameplay" sometimes. I'm actively thinking about the future while I do the math on these things, so without everything in yet, some actions might come across as tedious. I'll be closely monitoring that, and what people think of the system to try and prevent that feeling.

so, I suppose that "real-rime clock" only means a clock that works like the ones in real life?
That's correct! It's not literally tied to your time irl, it's just a kind of... active time-system. Maybe that would be a better thing to call it? But yeah, it's not a "real life" clock. Sorry about that lol

Maiden Matrix [v0.1] [Passion Project Gaming]

COMPRESSED WINDOWS
Thank you!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Zemax

Aux.

Game Developer
Aug 30, 2022
There is the possibility to rename our MC but this doesn't work, in the dialogues it is still "you".
Hey, thanks for commenting on this!

So it's actually the way the conversations are set up! They're manually set to say "you" when you're speaking, and naming your character is, at the moment, more for when other characters reference you by name (I know there's not a lot of that right now). I guess it was also a question of which is more immersive. "you" borders first person while "Faxe" is more third person leaning.

Would you prefer if I just change it so that it reads your character's name instead of "you" during conversation?

I'd like to hear others' opinions on this as well if anyone has any.

Faxe10%

Apr 30, 2023
Hey, thanks for commenting on this!

So it's actually the way the conversations are set up! They're manually set to say "you" when you're speaking, and naming your character is, at the moment, more for when other characters reference you by name (I know there's not a lot of that right now). I guess it was also a question of which is more immersive. "you" borders first person while "Faxe" is more third person leaning.

Would you prefer if I just change it so that it reads your character's name instead of "you" during conversation?

I'd like to hear others' opinions on this as well if anyone has any.
Usually people prefer to see their name in dialogue when it concerns MC.

battali0n

Oct 30, 2021
Planned Content:
Animated, Female Protagonist, Anal Sex, Corruption, Exhibitionism, Footjob, Groping, Handjob, Harem, Interracial, Lesbian, Masturbation, Milf, Multiple Penetration, Oral Sex, Pregnancy, Prostitution, Sex Toys, Slave, Spanking, Stripping, Tentacles, Teasing, Titfuck, Transformation, Vaginal Sex, Dystopian setting, Fantasy, Horror, Monster Girl, PoV, Puzzle (Skippable), Religion, Sandbox, School Setting, Sci-Fi, Trainer, TBD...
Hi,

Will any of the non-vanilla tags: Footjob, Lesbian, Multiple Penetration, Prostitution, etc be
Optional, as in the player decides whether they happen or not?