2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

FFChicken99

Jan 15, 2021
Finished the game. It was short enough that I wrote a small guide for it~

-You cannot gain exp through normal means
-Upgrading Your gear is important to get stronger
-Upgrading Your armor (Noble Armor, Maid Costume) is especially beneficial, granting You +1000 HP at max +9 upgrade
-Noble Armor +9 additionally gives You +1000 MP, making Aru a powerhouse lategame since You can spam skills freely with that much MP
-Red Chests give You equipment on the early floors, later it changes to only healing items and Mimic monsters; Mimics give You +3000 gold and 3x Mithril Ore
-Grey Chests give You random stat-boosting item
-Blue Chests (rare) give You best equipment in the game, either sword or shield; You can't buy these in shop
-Physical attacks are much better than magic; critical attacks deal massive amounts of damage and ultimate sword from Blue Chests boosts Your critical rate

-There is a hidden cheat in the game. Click on the empty spot of the table that Lip-service adventurer is sitting at. Your characters will be levelled up to lvl 99 and You'll gain some free items.
-Objective of the game is to beat boss on 60th floor and talk to the Guide in the guild afterwards. There is no need to grind till You earn 1m gold; I've tried editing my save file and giving myself 1m gold, didn't do anything

Sillynius

Sep 29, 2019
Finished game, u can unlock all gallery by just playing the game, no secret requirements, just explore dungeon, go to sleep with Ria and enjoy her.
* Almost 2 hours to complete it.

Reactions: dreminh
2.00 star(s) 3 Votes