2.00 star(s) 3 Votes

nos4r3

Mar 20, 2018
Asking for firewall thingy, it because goldberg emu crack. any other rpgm game either using difference crack or they don't bother with steam drm in the first place.

In short nothing unusual.

Gabaw

Jun 23, 2017
I absolutely cannot and refuse to fap to this game. Why, you ask? Obviously, because I'm slightly triggered by small portions of the initial plot. In to the garbage can it goes, along with some grease and kerosene, so that I can set it alight with the last dying ember of my emotional support cigarette. Not even sure how I'm even able to type this, as I'm literally shaking rn.

• Haha
Reactions: DDRgenosse

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
Why would YOU help her regain her freedom, if she is YOUR slave??? Something doesn't add up here :unsure:
If she won't let her hair flow freely during the sex scenes, she's getting the boot.
I hate uptight hairstyles with a furious passion.

Also, if she's my slave, I won't need money to set her free.
I'll need her to make the money for the purchase of the next slave,
preferably one that lets her hair flow freely
and still does everything the previous one's been trained to do.

Reactions: Sole

Obsidion69

Jun 16, 2018
1. Did anyone get a Microsoft warning that it was trying to access the Internet? I've never seen a MV game do that before. Kinda sus.

2. How does a general of an army become your cock hungry slave within 3 years? That's some stupid ass writing. Incel level non sense fantasy.

Picture you're an accomplished USA officer of the army is captured, enslaved in North Korea. Can you imagine in any scenario you'll ever become a pussy munching slave? You'll want to go back home to see your family, your friends, and heck maybe even your lover.
1. Haven't played it but depending on the plugins they used it can happen. You gotta remember that RPGMaker MV is essentially just a stripped down version of the Chrome browser running a javascript based game.

2. It's called Stockholm Syndrome and in can happen in a hell of a lot less than 3 years. Bonding with one's captor and the psychological conditioning in the military to follow orders aside I can tell you from personal experience with a chick who did 2 tours in the middle east serving in the military doesn't preclude someone from being a cock hungry slave.

Reactions: BorgarBoi

ULmadMS

Aug 10, 2018
Am I the only one who think the translation is too broken for an official version ?
ir is it like the Kriss or whatever mage that had mtl as official translation ?
(it's still readable but some generic mistake like me/she being swapped)

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
Besides the non level up feature this game has, and I hope to be wrong here, you can't sell your extra weapons, I mean... really?
Some tips by my side:
1. You can upgrade the armors buy paying, it's not a big difference but it can help, I recommend doing it after exploration, so you can unequip, upgrade, then equip again and then going to sleep, because the boy's armor give hp, so unequiping will cut your max hp.
2. You can save before going down to another floor, if the floor doesn't have any reward, may just load and go down again. Very stressful to do all the time but it's an option if you have no food nor liquid and want some good items before going out. May help a lot in early game too if you find a nice blade or armor in first floors.
3. Ecchi scenes and battle take some energy (food and water), so keep your ecchi time at minimum, unless you don't care.
4. It's possible to defeat the first boss at the first day, though I would recommend to find a wand for the boy, he will be better in magic than with blade and has more MP.
5. There are stats-up items but are very rare and you only choose one to get the bonus, think in your strat, I personally recommend giving magic to noble and strength to maid, don't know which stat gives hp, the noble may need some of that too.

My comment: This game really needed a quality check, the "scenes" are too much repetitive and story is lacking. I was really hoping this game could be awesome because I am hoping for a "chad male protagonist" or " good male (no shota, no passive) protagonist" game.

Tatsuto1993

Oct 11, 2018
There are no good people anymore, only NTR enjoyers and people who like catgirls.
I am more into "being good" and "vengeance plot", does that make me a bad person?
I like those games that actually reward you for playing it good, and not pressing the surrender button.
And those games where initially your character passes it bad, and later... well... karma by slavery?
Example: Book Of Hypnosis And Climax ~Naughty Revenge Of Proud Sisters~ (You don't sell them to other people, but take them for yourself)

2.00 star(s) 3 Votes