• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Shadowclonezero

Sep 21, 2017
:ROFLMAO:
I suppose you are on Windows, if not tell me.
1) Install this
2) Go here Right-Click on you browser and choose Save with name. Put that in the same folder of Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
3) Go in the folder and on the background Right-Click -> Run in terminal
View attachment 1762183
4) Now write: python un-zip-jp.py Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
and press Enter.
View attachment 1762186
could just have them download a trial of winrar.. open archive, change encode type to shiftjs.. and extract lol

Burnt_Fruit

May 17, 2022
So apparently the pregnancy function is only unlocked at the final boss section, but is there any way for the party to give birth after becoming pregnant other than certain ending CGs? Kind of weird to have a pregnancy state and no way to get rid of it other than a complete erasure/reset of the birth stat.

Reactions: f9account

Eunaosouodouglas

Nov 18, 2020
Could someone help me? I'm just stuck looking for the last orb. I'm going to send my save... If anyone knows what's missing, please tell me.

Troqu

Aug 6, 2017
There going to be redesigns or something? Looking up the CGs, the outfit shouldn't have that shoulderstrap, the black little thing at the hair and is missing a sleeve
You can mix and match the outfits cause part of it is armor and part of it is clothes.

Paslicivi

Aug 30, 2016
Finally kagura making Remastered version under name Mai and the Legendary Treasure.
Steam link:

I hope he can add few more things to this old gem.

Sieglinnde

Let the Nightshine in - Developer
Game Developer
Dec 2, 2019
I got this error while interacting with the first heart event when you arrive at the alternate world... How do I fix it?
1689930346928.png

Maouhime

Aug 3, 2017
Finally kagura making Remastered version under name Mai and the Legendary Treasure.
Steam link:

I hope he can add few more things to this old gem.
1690703196830.png

Based on the game description i dont think its Mai they gonna release.

Also theres no "remastered version".
I have no idea what people think Kagura Games is, but they are just a localization company. They dont make games, "remaster" them nor add "new content" (unless u count adding new bugs).

Yamiyono

Mar 9, 2019
View attachment 2811548

Based on the game description i dont think its Mai they gonna release.

Also theres no "remastered version".
I have no idea what people think Kagura Games is, but they are just a localization company. They dont make games, "remaster" them nor add "new content" (unless u count adding new bugs).
1690722042369.png
Yup it's no remaster, just the game with their traduction and uncensored

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes