• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Shizusan

Nov 21, 2019
Does any know why the game crashes after I spoke to a person? Would a VPN be good option to download Japanese games that require to be in japan in order to play the game.
Hi a VPN wouldn't let you download the game better, VPN's allow you to unblock websites and hide your ip address that's all its doing its for better security and privacy against ISP your internest service provider or average hackers. It's not absolute privacy but better than what it is by miles. errors talking to npc's that's usually a problem with your rig software perhaps, try running the game with Japanese locale and reboot then try again what error exactly is saying?

If you're using windows 7 goto run > Language in search area, regional language> Administrative > change system locale button, set to Japanese reboot pc try game again.

personally I have my set to English UK but I use locale emulator then right click the .exe and run locale emulator with Japanese locale admin etc... Run in Japanese Admin is what I use. Get the latest locale emulator I think its 2.5.0.1 or abvove whichever is latest. Or click my attachment, which is directly off the website. Extract and click LEInstaller.exe then install follow instructions reboot, run again and edit global list set to whatever you want Japanese Japan timezone osaka is what I have Run as Admin fake language related keys in registry. Sorry its been years since I've used this.

You could also try running the game with less directories like c:\games\Treasure Hunter Mai\ instead of c:\blah blah \blah blah \blah blah blah \ zzzzzzzz\ Treasure hunter mai\ as example.

Last edited:

sdfdsfasfsd

Jul 29, 2018
Is this what boomers feel when it comes to modern tech? I am going to need you to explain like I am a baby.
:ROFLMAO:
I suppose you are on Windows, if not tell me.
1) Install this
2) Go here Right-Click on you browser and choose Save with name. Put that in the same folder of Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
3) Go in the folder and on the background Right-Click -> Run in terminal
cmd.jpg
4) Now write: python un-zip-jp.py Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
and press Enter.
cmd2.jpg

Feb 21, 2019
:ROFLMAO:
I suppose you are on Windows, if not tell me.
1) Install this
2) Go here Right-Click on you browser and choose Save with name. Put that in the same folder of Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
3) Go in the folder and on the background Right-Click -> Run in terminal
View attachment 1762183
4) Now write: python un-zip-jp.py Treasure_Hunter_Mai_Oct-23-2018.zip
and press Enter.
View attachment 1762186
that did it. thanks for helping my big dumb ass.

Reactions: sdfdsfasfsd

ustar

Dec 29, 2017
always get this error when interacting with man that has love symbol and when enter the recollection too. somebody help
View attachment 1713296
Anyone experiencing this problem? I've tried changing the app locale to Japanese and I've tried re-installing RTP but it still doesn't work
Fix:
https://f95zone.to/threads/treasure-hunter-mai-v2018-10-23-doujin-circle-gyu.4626/post-3191819

CQCQ

Mar 5, 2022
You need to find duke & friends in the underwater dungeon after rosalia tells you she threw the orb in the ocean and after the dialog mai wll roll up her sleves. They are easy to miss and are in the eastern part of the dungeon if i remember correctly.
Where is rosalia, please(Where we first met)Mechanical translation

3phra1m

Oct 10, 2017
This may have been explained already but if you are having an issue with the sound files being corrupted, you can use ctrl+e in winzip to set the extract language. this fixes the corrupted file names.

taglag

Aug 6, 2019
I had not played this one in some time, and decided to have another go at it.

I am having a crash when ever I start getting the pink dialogue box, and go naked through town. When I try to prostitute I get (See image). I can go to the little house where the prostitution normally happens and get plowed, but not just walking the street naked.

Does anyone know how to solve this one, the sound problems with the groping I fixed a long time ago, but this image missing is one I can not figure out.

Would appreciate any helpful solution for this problem.

Reactions: f9account

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
So is there a guide to this game that's somewhat coherent I've traveled to every nook and cranny both in day and night and am not finding the requirements to unlock the brothel, prostitution or the strip club. My lewd level is 10 and the only other pink flower I could find is behind a wall in the ancient tower that I can't get to. I'm also pretty sure my game glitched as I went down a level on the title so if anyone can at least point me in a direction that would be appreciated.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
So is there a guide to this game that's somewhat coherent I've traveled to every nook and cranny both in day and night and am not finding the requirements to unlock the brothel, prostitution or the strip club. My lewd level is 10 and the only other pink flower I could find is behind a wall in the ancient tower that I can't get to. I'm also pretty sure my game glitched as I went down a level on the title so if anyone can at least point me in a direction that would be appreciated.
You unlock most of the stuffs by finishing the main story line. Game encourages that which is why the pregnancy mechanic is sadly linked to finishing the game once.

All I can say as tip is to not just skip fast on dialogues and try to talk to everybody. Obviously if you want to unlock the lewd stuffs you might want them to lose or even just guard against H-attacking enemies, usually those who has human sprites.
IIRC you could go down a level yeah, so try to level up on enemies you can kill, then return to town if you are low on health and items, rinse and repeat while trying to get better equipment (I think the enemies scale with your level though, not sure if this is this game or only on the other of the same dev).

Might play this again so might edit this since I haven't really finished it yet (coz it just sucks that pregnancy requires 1st clear lel.)

Yeppers34

Aug 11, 2021
You unlock most of the stuffs by finishing the main story line. Game encourages that which is why the pregnancy mechanic is sadly linked to finishing the game once.

All I can say as tip is to not just skip fast on dialogues and try to talk to everybody. Obviously if you want to unlock the lewd stuffs you might want them to lose or even just guard against H-attacking enemies, usually those who has human sprites.
IIRC you could go down a level yeah, so try to level up on enemies you can kill, then return to town if you are low on health and items, rinse and repeat while trying to get better equipment (I think the enemies scale with your level though, not sure if this is this game or only on the other of the same dev).

Might play this again so might edit this since I haven't really finished it yet (coz it just sucks that pregnancy requires 1st clear lel.)
Thanks for the tip I was thinking my game was glitched. I had lost boss fights on purpose and my lewd never went up.

Khaitoh

Feb 28, 2018
Thanks for the tip I was thinking my game was glitched. I had lost boss fights on purpose and my lewd never went up.
IIRC most boss fight doesn't have any lewd attacks except H-Defeat... not really sure though.
Anyways I'm glad I could help.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes