RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes
Jul 25, 2019
i know this might seem stupid to some but can i get a full save only with the names in english. the one on the first page has the names in japanese and it just slightly bugs me.

Chris Hawke

Jul 3, 2018
Why are programmers thinking that it is necessary to click/enter or what else for a few hundred times during sex scnes? I start to hate that.

Reactions: Tiasung

nekedjourou

Sep 27, 2019
there is an error with the sound and there are many of them ( the first city after the portal)
I had the exact same problem. Just download the game from the post on page 19 and copy-replace the Audio folder (overwrite all). I re-upload only the audio folder / below if you can't find it.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
I was wondering here, has anyone bother of trying to remove the Censorship Mosaics at all, and can makes a patch for this game for it?

pk2000

Aug 12, 2017
I think u should use the 2017/9/5 version by m1zuki
this 2018-10-13 version is not by him, but someone else. maybe thats why its buggy?
you can find my "data" folder a few pages back, u need to extract the rgss3a before u can do that.
It is the official DLsite version.
there is an error with the sound and there are many of them ( the first city after the portal)
you need to extract the game with winrar or bandizip by selecting jap encoding
sooo the only difference is bugfix? no new scenes or anything?
Only "bugfixes" ver. 13 mar. 2017 and "other" ver 23 oct. 2018 are mentioned. Maybe some dialogs are changed/refined?
But no new seens (at least from comparing the images)

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
2017-03-13 is the "official" updated release date
while for the english dlsite is 2018-10-23 that is "using" M1zuki's translation from 2017-09-05
all this for nothing.

Teal Flower

Oct 21, 2018
Oh I was thinking about retaking this game and finishing it and it appears in the feed :unsure: Like many others I couldn't get to figure out how to unlock certain stuff, like the brothel. Getting scenes here and there but you are never lewd enough.

Not sure if this version will crash for me but so far no other game has crashed for me not even using applocale. What I read around and did was to change non-unicode programs to use Japanese as and since then it never bothered me running any other even fully in Japanese. Maybe something similar would work for Windows 10, I'm staying in Windows 7. The downside at least for w7 is that some other programs will show strange characters. Like certain programs that use \ for paths will show the yen symbol instead. But so far everything is been fine, it doesn't affect browsers, games or anything important. You can always change it whenever you aren't going to use it.

DLSmaster

Aug 25, 2017
2017-03-13 is the "official" updated release date
while for the english dlsite is 2018-10-23 that is "using" M1zuki's translation from 2017-09-05
all this for nothing.
Well I did took a look at the DLsite one/version, the last update there was at Oct/23/2018 and it was tagged with something call "Others" witch that I don't know what that means. Also I have finding out of how the game's progression, or I should say the sheer lack of it, when it comes with the lewd stuff, that it seems it wasn't fully polished at all, or wasn't even fully worked on to be finished at all.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
yeah, the "other" is that the dlsite english is using the latest "japanese" version (that is from 2017) together with M1zuki's translation. theres no "real" update in 2018 from the author, otherwise we would see that in the dlsite japan.
the version we did have for 3 years now, is the one that works well, why complicate things?

loka224

Oct 10, 2018
So,i tried to unzip the game with winrar like mentionned above,with the name encodage put on japanese,and it seem to have fixed the sound bug i got when i got sex scene. (only tested on the town when you start the game)

just go in options>name encodage> ANSI/OEM Japenese decalage JIS (i tried to translate from french so it may differ a bit)
Don't forget to do this action without closing the app/right before unzipping cause it seem to not save the change.

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes