RPGM Completed Mai and the Legendary Treasure [v1.01] [Circle Gyu]

3.30 star(s) 13 Votes

Zanagets

Oct 15, 2017
Now if we could only get an uncensored version of this one and all the other games than life would be grand.
You know... I love the idea, but imagine how some of the scenes would look actually uncensored xd It's gyu we're talking about

Reactions: Rastafoo

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
View attachment 583107 Can't seem to activate any sex scene game keeps crashing as i do it.
out of curiosity have do you have RPGMaker RTP files installed on your computer? The error is tough to read because of the Kanji but it looks like the game is searching for a file that it cannot find and thus crashing because it is trying to execute an audio file that does not exist. Generally this is caused by not having the RTP files installed on your computer.

Oct 2, 2018
Save file provided on main page is corrupted. Crashes after a few minutes of playing it / watching lewd scenes in gallery. Also seems like some of the characters names were not translated to English and still show up as their fancy Japanese characters in character text box or above the textbox... Could be missing RTP files that causing crash or could be something else...

bobjones9792

May 27, 2017
out of curiosity have do you have RPGMaker RTP files installed on your computer? The error is tough to read because of the Kanji but it looks like the game is searching for a file that it cannot find and thus crashing because it is trying to execute an audio file that does not exist. Generally this is caused by not having the RTP files installed on your computer.
Its not that, probably.

I'm having the same issue, and its because the sound files are in Japanese. I've used both the integrated Win10 zip extraction as well as 7zip and get the same issue. Does someone know offhand how to extract the file properly (or have non moon runes version) without changing system locale settings?

Reactions: BobTheBuilder18

Yournewowner

Jun 30, 2017
I get an error on every scene as well. I installed RPG maker VX Ace in order to play the game from one of the forums here but I think it might be the game itself

Oct 2, 2018
Looks like when it was uploaded it did not have all the needed files in it. So its not finding said files and crashing. Or least that's what im getting from the error messages...

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
What's the difference with this updated version?
I believe from what I read it is just a bug fix.

Its not that, probably.

I'm having the same issue, and its because the sound files are in Japanese. I've used both the integrated Win10 zip extraction as well as 7zip and get the same issue. Does someone know offhand how to extract the file properly (or have non moon runes version) without changing system locale settings?
i mean the files should be fine with all the methods you extracted it with. if many people are getting these errors it sounds like the game files might be broken.

Oct 2, 2018
I believe from what I read it is just a bug fix.

i mean the files should be fine with all the methods you extracted it with. if many people are getting these errors it sounds like the game files might be broken.
Yep, that seems to be the case. Cause I have all the other needed files / programs and my other games of this type run just fine. But this one getting those errors of file not found....

Silentce

Quiet Eldritch Horror
Modder
Uploader
Jan 2, 2018
I think it is clear now that the files themselves are broken. The game is probably missing a file it needs in order to work. The only thing I could say is that if someone has the old game files they could try and find the missing files and put them in and try and fix the game.

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
I think u should use the 2017/9/5 version by m1zuki
this 2018-10-13 version is not by him, but someone else. maybe thats why its buggy?
you can find my "data" folder a few pages back, u need to extract the rgss3a before u can do that.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how much sex is needed to be able to work in the brothel and the strip club? Thanks.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
I think u should use the 2017/9/5 version by m1zuki
this 2018-10-13 version is not by him, but someone else. maybe thats why its buggy?
you can find my "data" folder a few pages back, u need to extract the rgss3a before u can do that.
What do I do with your data zip? There are a bunch of files in it, do I unzip them into a certain directory?

Last edited:

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
you need to use a program called: RPG Maker Decrypter
you extract Game.rgss3a, all files.
enter a folder named extract, and move all files into the main folder of the game.
now u will see a folder named data
now u extract the data.zip into that folder and overwrite

Reactions: kekasaurus

MikeyMike00

Jan 4, 2018
Hi so, i fixed the Sound Effect not found error by dowloading the onlyhgames version and replacing the SE folder.

Just extract this folder and overwrite audio/SE. It should work... it did for me at least

Edit: i found an error with bgm too so you guys have to copy that one too, its late and i can't upload it today, so you guys might aswell dowload the onlyhgames version and copy the files.

Last edited:
3.30 star(s) 13 Votes