3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Shiro39

Oct 31, 2017
"You can't run NieR: Automata, because your pc is made in 1975?
it's not that I can't run NieR at all, indeed I can, but after fighting the final boss on the first stage, the game crashes

I'm pretty sure it's caused by not having enough memory for the game

oh, and, I'm playing on a laptop and was made in 2k13... just to let you know

I get the joke btw

Last edited:
Reactions: NoiT89

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
it's not that I can't run NieR at all, indeed I can, but after fighting the final boss, the game crashes

I'm pretty sure it's caused by not having enough memory for the game

oh, and, I'm playing on a laptop and was made in 2k13... just to let you know

I get the joke btw
Just having some fun. ^_^/ Hopefully you can get an upgrade soon :3

Reactions: HunterSeeker

nad destroyer

Jul 27, 2017
Really interested in this game. Will definitely get to playing this eventually. Gotta stop downloading games that I won't play for a while lol.

Reactions: zazzaro

VoluptuousVel

Apr 26, 2017
I'm dead serious when i say this, when this gets closer to being completed, they could legitimately take out all of the NSFW stuff and I'd still play this.

The NSFW stuff is a nice addition though.

kildond

Apr 20, 2018
I have problem with patcher. it just keep "communicating with server" on window. does anyone solve this problems

jonrender

Sep 20, 2017
Apparently Tokyo server was down yesterday, and has since then been fixed. Sorry about the inconvenience

Random environment art update, mission 001 is almost ready for testing:

Bro no.. no, this is so... dude! You just took a picture from internet, right? Right? I mean... this can't be real...

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
this game dead ı guess
It's not dead, genius. If you go and read the previous pages you will see the reason but since I believe it's too much work for you (judging by this reply that you wrote), I'll keep it short: the dev has made an agreement with Sekai Project/Denpasoft for publishing the game. So you'll have to wait for the full game when it will be published by SP (unless the devs is still releasing builds on patreon, but given the fact that SP doesn't want to share the progress that a game is receiving most of the time..)

Pretty sure that it will take a looooong while before we get to play this game, however. Not gonna happen this year, I'm sure of it - if then happens, than I'll gladly take my words back.

But anyway.. if someone is subscribed to his patreon, I would really love having all of those awesome Illustration that are a reward for patreons only :FeelsBadMan:

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I don't know where some of you guys are getting the impression that MA is dead, but even the patreon has a post at least once a week. Patreon builds are still happening, the next update is just a big content update that's taking a while. updates to source control are still happening nearly daily, including weekends. (unless i'm working on marketing / illustrations)

latest illustrations:

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
@paperbag So Sekai Project is letting you still share the builds nonetheless? Even though as of now you've made a partnership with them? Uh, glad to hear it.
Yup, though we might keep act 3 for the final build out of the patreon builds? It's still unclear at the moment. I also think anyone who supports long enough will get a copy of the final game anyway even if the rewards don't explicitly grant a copy anymore. It wouldn't be fair to keep patreons who have supported us for a while from getting the game they helped fund. We haven't really figured out our plans yet though, I don't know what the community is going to be like ~2 years from now so it wouldn't make much sense to try to plan the particulars of this that far ahead.

MadDany

Jul 9, 2017
@paperbag Wow! I remember watching the first demo video that was almost a year ago I think.

Now SP is producing you? You know you've made it big when stuff like that happens! I feel like this gorgeous game needs more attention that's for sure! Hopefully you guys also make a non-lewd version so it can be sold on steam etc. cus that would also help in giving lewd games with real gameplay have more traction in the gaming industry, which also means more great developers getting into the lewd gaming industry, which means more lewd games for us perverts!

Reactions: paperbag
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes