3.60 star(s) 12 Votes

Boss Sappho

Aug 2, 2017
Trust me, I want a female commander a lot, but I can't afford the assets on the current budget and development time. Multiple protagonists probably refers to playing multiple magical girls. I didn't pick the tags for this thread
so maybe a possibility in the future?

Shirokaen

Aug 13, 2017
the concept is good.. but this isn't even remotely close to the point where you should be releasing it to anyone. It's UE properties are horrendously unstable, the game mechanics are delayed and clunky, and the graphics setup is just plain terrible. Work on this for another year or more, THEN upload it :/

Reactions: HunterSeeker

zazzaro

Jun 5, 2017
the concept is good.. but this isn't even remotely close to the point where you should be releasing it to anyone. It's UE properties are horrendously unstable, the game mechanics are delayed and clunky, and the graphics setup is just plain terrible. Work on this for another year or more, THEN upload it :/

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Bleeding build 0.0.284 for patrons is out! Biggest thing is the first version of the Transformation system. Some features might be unstable. Full changelog (long) here:

Reactions: comsci

gilber27

Sep 28, 2017
Bleeding build 0.0.284 for patrons is out! Biggest thing is the first version of the Transformation system. Some features might be unstable. Full changelog (long) here:

so...no new sex content?

Scud74

Oct 12, 2017
Provably a stupid suggestion, but a little "screen shaking" effect on some attacks like that aerial dive would be great. Also, play ICEY if you can, you're going to love it.

D

Deleted member 53054

I've seen this question before, but they got no answer, so Im doing It again.

Will be in your game a rape sistema during battle, ir maybe even a "brain damage" (dont know How to say that)?

Sorry bad english

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
I've seen this question before, but they got no answer, so Im doing It again.

Will be in your game a rape sistema during battle, ir maybe even a "brain damage" (dont know How to say that)?

Sorry bad english
There are no plans for battle rape or corruption

D

Deleted member 53054

That's ok If you dont want to implement that. That's your game after all. One day maybe, who knows?

What really got my attention was that "build your base" mechanic. Im really exited to know more. Can you explain that better?

One more question, what happen to the girls who fail to protect a contested territory? Do the enemy capture her for interrogatory and some other girl must rescue her or she just escape? I honestly preffer the first option. If I was an enemy of THAT BEAUTIFUL one I would likely lock her into my domain to extract some answers.

Reactions: HunterSeeker

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
That's ok If you dont want to implement that. That's your game after all. One day maybe, who knows?

What really got my attention was that "build your base" mechanic. Im really exited to know more. Can you explain that better?

One more question, what happen to the girls who fail to protect a contested territory? Do the enemy capture her for interrogatory and some other girl must rescue her or she just escape? I honestly preffer the first option. If I was an enemy of THAT BEAUTIFUL one I would likely lock her into my domain to extract some answers.
I actually did a write up of the Base building mode , but the design is currently being changed so you can actually walk around your base (but the actions you perform are the same.) I think rescue missions for cases where your girl gets captured might be cool, but it's not something I can guarantee at the moment since it's untested. I also have to avoid anything too rapey because it will get us banned off patreon.

Also, here's some random art!

D

Deleted member 53054

I actually did a write up of the Base building mode , but the design is currently being changed so you can actually walk around your base (but the actions you perform are the same.) I think rescue missions for cases where your girl gets captured might be cool, but it's not something I can guarantee at the moment since it's untested. I also have to avoid anything too rapey because it will get us banned off patreon.

Also, here's some random art!
Ooh I see. I dont know how much rape you can put in your game, but looking to other patrons you can see Hentai Writer and his game Future Fragments. His main character, Talia, get raped by the enemy quite often (ALL the time, I must say), and TeamKRAMA did Rape of the Dead wich heroines are raped and killed brutally by zombies.

Great Idea for the base gameplay. I'm wondering are you a professoral game designer or you just learned by yourself? I mean did you work on any big Company? Your work could really fit you in one.

Loved the drawing. Credits to the artist

paperbag

Game Developer
Sep 25, 2017
Ooh I see. I dont know how much rape you can put in your game, but looking to other patrons you can see Hentai Writer and his game Future Fragments. His main character, Talia, get raped by the enemy quite often (ALL the time, I must say), and TeamKRAMA did Rape of the Dead wich heroines are raped and killed brutally by zombies.

Great Idea for the base gameplay. I'm wondering are you a professoral game designer or you just learned by yourself? I mean did you work on any big Company? Your work could really fit you in one.

Loved the drawing. Credits to the artist
Yeah, but patreon has also been randomly striking down projects with rape, incest, etc. I don't really think rape fits the dating sim bits anyway. I've answered this earlier in the thread though.

I am a professional game artist that learned game design by looking / learning from my coworkers and peers. I used to work in house and freelance professionally but now i'm trying this because I want more creative freedom. Still do freelance to pay the bills, though. Thanks, I am the artist :)

D

Deleted member 53054

Yeah, but patreon has also been randomly striking down projects with rape, incest, etc. I don't really think rape fits the dating sim bits anyway. I've answered this earlier in the thread though.

I am a professional game artist that learned game design by looking / learning from my coworkers and peers. I used to work in house and freelance professionally but now i'm trying this because I want more creative freedom. Still do freelance to pay the bills, though. Thanks, I am the artist :)
Oh my, I didnt know that. You do great by being cautious then.

Good to know that. Sucesso in your carreer friend.

Reactions: paperbag
D

Deleted member 53054

Hey dude, whats up?

I've seen your post on Twitter and I wondered, will the Manhattan demo contain New enemies? You know, a more challenging and inteligent foes that would require some special strategy like "break the Shields or hit from behind" grunt? Also about the ryona, will the girls react more consistently to enemy attacks? In the last demo Amelia dont seem like she's feeling anything like hurt or even a little pain after receaving the attacks, although her clothes seems pretty destroyied by the strikes (honestly I think that's something that will be polished for the game with sure, but that's ok to ask). And will she looks like "tired" when her HP reach low levels?

Just another thing Im pretty anxious to see this map, Manhattan is a great city and have great potencial for becoming a battlefield

D

Deleted member 53054

Dude, are you creating mahou arms or some kind of brand new GTA expansion? Hahaha

That's so biiiig

Reactions: paperbag
3.60 star(s) 12 Votes