• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Psicomaniaco

Mar 14, 2018
how bad is the "graphic violence" ? I don't see any prom the pics , so hopefully its basically non existent , but the tag is still there so I want to know.
Sadly, its basically non existent.

She has some bruises in a couple of scenes, but nothing really bad.
1706727889443.png

Reactions: sagasenor

Zawkian_Puppy

The Cheesy pup
Game Developer
Sep 12, 2019
so how do i get over to that chicken on the gallery? cant reach him not matter what i do

Docf

Jun 1, 2017
Any way to make the game bigger? Having to play with a small window is annoying enough by itself with most RPGmaker games, but one where the battles are real time map-based is just horrible.

kokkielove

Mar 18, 2019
I keep getting "Unable to find VL Gothic Font" and have no clue what to do. I did download the fonts and slap them in the folder but I genuinely am at a loss now.

anubis1970

Engaged Member
Mar 1, 2018
I keep getting "Unable to find VL Gothic Font" and have no clue what to do. I did download the fonts and slap them in the folder but I genuinely am at a loss now.
You generally get that error because you don't have the RPGM run time package installed. There's a link in the first post under the Install spoiler to the one you need.